Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joey adventures-vet! Pics included!

Joey adventures-vet! Pics included!

Hiya Pet Talk! Joey pup herez. Wanted to update alittle bit.

I went to the vetz a week or so ago, and they pokeded and prodded me! But I waz a champ momma said, I didnt even cri cauze ma broughted me turkey and I wanted it!

I weighed 1.13 pounds, and the vetz and the udder ladiez wuz nice to me and wanted to taked 1000 picktures of me! They saidz I am a lokal celebrity!?!

I even tokeded my furst drink of water by muself too! Ma said Ima gettin to be a big boy nowz!

And I learned to BARK! I just wanna bark and bark. I have a loud bark too! Ma sayz I sound like a big ol doggie! Den she laughz...

All in all the vetz wuznt so bad. The vet even told ma to give me 2 cubes of cheez a day. Ma said she would tell you why.

Bye bye! Luv u all, Joey pup!

OK-

Joey was healthy and all was good- pretty much. He does have an overbite (a very cute one might I add) and his right paw has some problems that the vet was concerned with.

He has Angular limb deformity. His paw keeps turning to the right, at a huge angle. His right hand is not growing, while his left is. I dont want to get into it too much, until it is absolutely confirmed with xrays on the 8th. All I know is the vet said it could be serious, and that it is rare.... But I dont want to worry anyone too much yet. Lets just wait and see.

Hope you enjoyed Joeys adventures! Joey pics coming up
    Pa and me, sweepin on the floor!

ZZZzzzZZZ

One of the only tshirts small enough for me!

After muh bathz.

Me and GrandPaw on Easter.. I gotz ham and turkey!

MORE COMING OF ME AWAKE!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

OTAY- now a few more!

Innocent? Maybe....

A FEW MORE COMING!!!

Muh furst drink!

Runnin!

Blurry but I still cutez!

Hope you enjoyed! Joey Pup

Joey, you're so cute!!! I can't believe how tiny you are.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Joey Pup! I was just thinking of you earlier today. Hey, in this picture your pawsies look the same to me. I hope the angular limb syndrome does not turn out to be something serious. I can see why everyone in the office wanted to take your photo--- cos you're soooo CUTE! Eat up your turkey and cheese, sweet boy, those have lots of protein. SMOOCH!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Little Joey Boy!! I'm glad your vet visit went so well. I will be thinking positive thoughts for your pawsies to be a-ok!
    Your pictures are so darn adorable!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Joey you are just to adorable, i can not believe how cute you are, I will say lots of prayers that everything is ok with your paw. You get to have cheese cubes, wow that is a great treat, Reilly would be very jealous, cheese is his favorite!!!!! Eat a bunch of them for him ok....

Joey, thanks for posing for all these pictures. We have really enjoyed them. You are a real charmer for such an itty bitty boy. I always thought you were a mama's boy, but I see you and your pa are pretty tight too.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Joey you have started my day off with a smile. I just can't view pictures of you without smiling! I'm sorry you got some bad news at the vet's the other day. We will all be sending up special PT prayers that you will be OK. My nephew and his wife have a little Lhaso who was just diagnosed with what I believe might be the same syndrome, although I don't know much more than that. Healing wishes are going out for you.

This picture cracks me up. Around here we call it the *leg stretch* and it is what Ripley does when he wants to investigate something but is a little scared of doing it. Last time he did a leg stretch was when he walked over to a little metal likeness of a fox.

Cute pics! I love the puppy tongue!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Thump {just me phanting} OMG this wittle baby is a Eye Catcher for sure.. Too Too Cuteee.. I just Love the Pic of his tounge sticking out..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hey there, little cutie boy. 1.13 pounds I just cannot imagine anything that tiny running around and surviving in my house. You sure are precious, though, and it sounds like Mom is doing a good job of keeping you healthy. I hope your leg/paw turns out alright. Tell mom she is going to have to get a video of you doing your little bark for us all to hear.

Oh my gosh! What a little sweetie you have there! I love his 'STUD' water bowl. Too funny.

SWEEEEEEEET LITTLE BABY BOY!!!!! Squeals>>>> After looking at this little sweetheart, who couldn't fall in love with Chihuahuas? He is so adorable. I love the picture of him with the cat in the backround that looks 5 times his size. Kisses to him from me, Daisy, and , Delilah, please!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thank you all for your nice replies and prayers. I sure do love my little fella

Kisses will be given out, and I wish I could post one of his videos. I have probably 50+ saved, but photobucket is giving me MAJOR problems! Anyone know of somewhere else to DL them?

Anyways, Glad that the pics made some of you happy Love, KT and Joey pup