Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puppy pix....any ideas?

My friends family lives in Delaware. She's going to ask her mom what kind of dogs she sees around the neighborhood. She thinks her mom said she had seen a German Shepherd. But who knows, with her being in heat there could have been numerous dogs wanting to get at her.

So, yeah, it doesn't really matter what she is. We were just curious.
    She is for sure a cutie. I'll post pictures of her as she grows up so we can see.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I think Iīm also inclined towards the Lab......

huskies can and so have that darker stripe on the back.....so thatīs normal...

all my huskies have always pricked their ears at very young age 3 weeks....sometimes a lil funky until 4weeks...... but itīs also a know fact that Huskies and GSD can sometimes have floppy ears until around 6 months and itīs also assocaited with teething stages.....

in my case Iīve never had a husy with floppy ears, expect by ONE who had them until 3 months.... but that was the ONLY one in 19 years......

the creamy yellow also says Lab but it could well be a creamy GSD... letīs see how she develops.....but in the meanwhile can you post more pics of her and Momma....
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oops, I didn't see this until now. Sorry Isabel.
    I will ask my friend to send me some pics of Cyan. We are constantly bugging her mom for more pics of Ania. So we will just keep on bugging her. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

She is adorable, whatever the mix is! What gorgeous colors on her! Definitely ask for more pics!