Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Don't see many, so I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had the pleasure of knowing one? We've had ours for 3 years now, and plan on getting another one. They are real people pleasers, and so beautiful.
    DianeL

I don't own one, but I really love them also. I find them so beautiful and they never seem to lose that puppy face. I have a tri color and a tan & white who visit the dog park I take my dogs to. Both are owned and loved by families with young babies, and the dogs seem to be wonderful with kids. I would love to see pics of your dog if you have them digital.

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: AdoreMyDogs ]

I love cavaliers! they are my favourite breed. I work at a dog kennel where they specialize in breeding Cavaliers.The puppies are soooooo cute. If I wasn't so busy with my horse I would have brought a puppy home by now! what colour is ur cavalier? my favourite colours are Blenheim and tri.
    ~Heather~

I love cavaliers! they are my favourite breed. I work at a dog kennel where they specialize in breeding Cavaliers.The puppies are soooooo cute. If I wasn't so busy with my horse I would have brought a puppy home by now! what colour is ur cavalier? my favourite colours are Blenheim and tri.
    ~Heather~

I love These lovable spaniels(don't own one, though!) !
    Grace and my best, friend, my k9 companion, Finny.

Come see the beautiful dog breed that I love! www.tollerweb.com

Originally posted by DiannaL:
    <STRONG>Don't see many, so I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had the pleasure of knowing one? We've had ours for 3 years now, and plan on getting another one. They are real people pleasers, and so beautiful.
    </STRONG>

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: DiannaL ]

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: DiannaL ]
    DianeL

Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs:
    <STRONG>I don't own one, but I really love them also. I find them so beautiful and they never seem to lose that puppy face. I have a tri color and a tan & white who visit the dog park I take my dogs to. Both are owned and loved by families with young babies, and the dogs seem to be wonderful with kids. I would love to see pics of your dog if you have them digital.

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: AdoreMyDogs ]</STRONG>
    Thank You for your reply. I had my husband edit my original Post and he added a picture of Reggie (The Cavalier) and Chelsie (Our adopted dog). We adopted Chelsie almost 10 yrs ago. We just got Reggie 3 yrs ago. Cavaliers are wonderful, hope you have the opportunity to have one in your life someday.
    DianeL

awe, hes a tri!
    ~Heather~

Originally posted by horse_1987:
    <STRONG>I love cavaliers! they are my favourite breed. I work at a dog kennel where they specialize in breeding Cavaliers.The puppies are soooooo cute. If I wasn't so busy with my horse I would have brought a puppy home by now! what colour is ur cavalier? my favourite colours are Blenheim and tri.</STRONG>
    Thanks for replying to my post. I had my husband edit my post and put a picture of Reggie (The Cavalier) and Chelsie ( Our adopted dog) on it. So you can see that Reggie is a Tri. He is absolutely wonderful!
    Can't ever imagine being without a Cavalier now that I've owned one.
    DianeL

Your dogs are beautiful! I love Cavaliers. My family almost got one, but because of the high cost, we got a Basset Hound instead. Bassets are my favorite breed but I think Cavaliers are probably number two. I just love their big brown eyes and those sweet faces.

Originally posted by TollSettFK:
    <STRONG>I love These lovable spaniels(don't own one, though!) !</STRONG>
    Thanks for replying to my post. I'm not familar with your breed of dog. They are very beautiful, but I have never seen one. My husband edited my original post and included a picture of Reggie (The Cavalier) and Chelsie ( our adopted dog). Having owned a Cavalier, I could never be without one now.
    DianeL

Re: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

I'm seriously considering getting a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I wanted to know if they are barkers? Thanks for your help.

oo I absiloutly adore cavaliers! They are The cutest little dogs! My mom said The next dog we get can be my choice, *yay!*, and i will probibly pick a cavalier. Any one have pics? I love seeing their cute little faces!

I did a search and found 8 of them have been Dog of the Day.
    This one is Lacey. She is the cutest! My daughter has a beanie baby that looks exactly like Lacey.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

oo she is beautiful! aww! thanks for postin the pic!