Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Free kittens need homes in Butler

Your updates have been wonderful to read, and you are doing a wonderful job of screening people, they are lucky kittens to have you believe me, Yes Lisa is the most generous,kind person in the world, she is my ellie and Nikki's godmother as far as i am concerned,and you can all guess why can't you?

Rebecca my ellie and nikki were kept outside most of the time by their past irresponsible owner, and they both use dirt boxes too, amazing eh? and i did not train them either, and nikki is such an indoor kitty now, she just spends nearly all day and night in her cat basket,apart from some outdoor time,that is where you will find her,all my kitties have a curfew they are not allowed outside at nights, and they have adapted so well,aren't kitties the best.

If i were you Rebecca i would teach my grandchildren to handle the kittens properly, you cannot get a better teacher than grandma,you will indeed be doing them a big favour.,even the little ones can be taught to be gentle.

Good luck. Aren't calico's the prettiest cats ever, after being on PT and learning that was their name and seeing them i really wanted one so bad, and low and behold i got what i wanted, my dear wee ellie. she has one eye lined in ginger and one in black,your little calico is very pretty too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

free kittens

yes Lisa is awesome. Your cats are very beautiful. Aren't cats great? I love them so much. Yes, I will work on the grandchildren. They definitely can be taught. You seem to be a very loving cat lover. God bless you in your endeavors as a loving cat person. Love Rebecca

Rebecca I have a lot to thank PT for, for opening my eyes and heart and finding the person i alway's knew i was deep down inside, people here have taught me to be more compassionate and giving in my life, and i am alway's grateful for that, i am one among many who adore's cats here, as you do,bless you for taking the time to care,If only the world had more people like you in it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

free kittens

Thank you Carole. Your a sweetheart. Cats are so awesome. I cannot imagine doing anything else but protecting them. I am glad that we are all in this together. It is so fantastic that everyone here cares about cats so much. God bless, Rebeeca

Rebecca PT has the most wonderful bunch of human beings i have ever met in my life, their kindness, warmth, caring and generosity never ceases to amaze me, the things that happen here are the closest thing to a miracle i have come across,you have indeed found a great place to be part of, a very welcoming place where friends become like family.
    Furangels only lent.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Rebecca ~ I hope your vet is able to get them spayed soon. Especially if there is a possibility that a couple of them may already be expecting another litter.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Hi Rebecca! I haven't been posting on PT regularly in a while but I am a long-time member! I think it is wonderful that you have such a love and concern for the cats and kittens in your area. We all do the best we can and that is what is important! I wish you and yours the very best and thank you for what you are doing!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Hi Rebecca,

I wish I would of been able to contribute but all I can offer is prays. I'm glad it sounds like you got enough to get everyone fixed hopefully.

It's hard with so many homeless pets out there.

We try and hope it helps. Your cats are very beautiful.

Melissa

Just a quick update!
    Rebecca PM'd me yesterday to say that she has now received enough funding to fix 3 of her cats and they are scheduled for surgery on April 22nd!
    I'm sure she will keep us posted on their recovery and their new lease on life.
    If anyone else is able to help with the three remaining cats, that would be awesome but for now, Rebecca is so glad to be getting some of them fixed. Thank you to everybody! Great news!!

Update on kittens

Today, my last kitten left the house. Julie, the proud new cat owner, chose her cat a couple of weeks ago and came to get the kitten today. She drove 3 hours just to get this particular kitten. That is love. It was so sad because the mom has been looking for her babies all week long. The owner was awesome. She is taking the kitten to the vet on Tuesday. (something I could have never offered). You could tell by the look on her face and the sound of her voice that this kitten would be very happy forever. It was awesome to see. I know that I upset many people by offering free kittens. I just want you to know that there are some very nice cat lovers out in the world. I felt like I owned a business or something. I must have interviewed 50 people to get homes for six kittens. I said no to some people for the weirdest reasons. One lady had small children; therefore, I told her no because sometimes small children can be very hazordous to a kitten's life. My daughter was getting mad. She says we have to many cats. She thought I was saying "no" to lots of people so that we could keep them. Believe me, I wanted to keep them, but I know that with seven adult cats and kittens on the way, this would not be possible. I said "no" to one guy because he looked like the kind of guy that might feed my kitten to a snake or his pittbull. You guys have definitely given me very awesome advice on handing out free kittens. I really have appreciated all of your input. I know without a doubt that all of my kittens went to great homes and they are all happy today. My new set of kittens should be here soon and three adults will be getting spayed and neurted on the 22nd. God has really blessed me with this site. I will let you know the outcome of me trying to catch the three ferals when it becomes time for them to go to the vet. It should be very interesting. One of the ferals is the pregnant mom. I have a four story house that I rent and I am wondering where she is going to hide them. God bless everyone. Thanks for the donations. Rebecca
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I just read this entire thread and all I have to say is:

PETTALK PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!!

I'm so happy you've found great homes for the kittens! They are beautiful!
    I wish you all the luck in the world finding the new kittens homes soon as well.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Congratulations and thank you for being a stepping stone along the path of these kitties' lives! No one of us can do everything for all homeless cats but each thing that any of us does, is one more step in the right direction for them!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

After sitting for about 1/2 hour to 1 hour reading this whole thread it is very great that some of the human race is not as visious as the rest i cant not stand people who feed cute little kittens and puppies to snakes! it is just horriable and discusting! well hopefully the proud new owners will keep you updated on the kittens growth and health? glad you found great homes for the kittens with loveing people! O AND they were ADORABLE!!!!!

Sincerley,
    Justin
    Justin and the pups.

Just letting you know that the check I sent to the vet's office cleared my bank today. Letting you know so that you can make sure that it is included in the amount that was donated for your kitties!

Quote Originally Posted by Moesha
    Just letting you know that the check I sent to the vet's office cleared my bank today. Letting you know so that you can make sure that it is included in the amount that was donated for your kitties!
    That is so awesome Moesha! I will PM Rebecca and see if the funding to spay/neuter on the 22nd of this month includes your donation. Hopefully it is above and beyond and can go towards fixing a fourth cat!