Thread: Politics and religion.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Im going to agree with Liz. We dont need another war when we have a CIC who doesnt have a backbone.
    I disagree and agree.

Should they "boil" some water in the Sea of Japan?

We make glass on the penisula and end all THAT BS.

It won't be a long protracted war, we know who the enemy is and we don't have to pussyfoot around with any religious and ethical crap.

I kinda admire the NK swagger and stupidity.

They don't hide behind the population, we know where they are and I can bet that 1 million NKA regulars would love to see the head AH get wiped off the face of the earth.

DONE.

And how many times has that little twerp threatened us?

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    I kinda admire the NK swagger and stupidity.

They don't hide behind the population, we know where they are and I can bet that 1 million NKA regulars would love to see the head AH get wiped off the face of the earth.

DONE.

And how many times has that little twerp threatened us?

We do not know much of what the NK populace thinks, and remember, they are not much in touch with the rest of the world. Younger generations (since the end of the Korean (Police Action) War have been told since birth that their beloved leader is wonderful, the only one protecting them from evil outsiders, and is a fashion icon for the rest of the world, amongst other things. I doubt they would welcome him being killed, frankly.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    We do not know much of what the NK populace thinks, and remember, they are not much in touch with the rest of the world. Younger generations (since the end of the Korean (Police Action) War have been told since birth that their beloved leader is wonderful, the only one protecting them from evil outsiders, and is a fashion icon for the rest of the world, amongst other things. I doubt they would welcome him being killed, frankly.
    They might if it got them a full plate at the dinner table .
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Kim Jong-il: Best Golfer in the World

This is from a couple years ago- but it's too good not to post. North Korean leader, Kim Jong-il is the best golfer in the world, hands down. On his first ever trip to the golf course, he shot 38-under par, including 5 hole-in-ones! This is reported by the government controlled media. He routinely shoots 3 or 4 hole-in-ones every time out.

Their is only one course in North Korea and it plays to about 7,700 yards, making Jong-il's feat even more impressive. 38-under par on a course longer than almost any in the US = NOT BAD!

Just for fun- it is also important to note that the N. Korean media also reports that Jong-il bowled a perfect game-300, on his first time out bowling!

At about 5'3" and wearing that crazy jump suit of his, this is all very impressive.

-----------------------

http://www.oobgolf.com/content/fore+...the_World.html

O.k....

He does rock.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.