One of the most amusing things, to me, are the people who rail about something that bothers them.

The best examples are the media prostitutes/politicians who get on a soapbox and SCREAM about their disgust/hatred on a subject.

My favorite?

The guy from the church who was against gay marriage and eventually was caught up in a meth/gay/massage scandal.

Seems like he enjoyed hiring guys for massage, doing some drugs and getting frisky with the hired hands?

----------------

When people start with the 'blah blah' isn't what god wanted? They lose the arguement

LOL, I'll ask god what he thinks, if I ever run into him?

----------------

I have worked with racists and people who were just plain ignorant.

They aren't separated by THAT much.

The comments about the riots/unrest as being a blemish on that kid's legacy totally screws up any credibility that their arguement may have held.

In essence, they are trying to condone the behavior that led up to his death and blame the cop for shooting him?

People without a true stance will continue to scream and cry when they do not get their way and throw anything at the wall to get it to stick.

-------------

Last thought?

The people of ferguson think that the PD is racist and profile people?

Well, they should call someone else instead of cops when they need them, I am sure they will get 'justice' that way?