Thread: Politics and religion.

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Actually Puky, The Truth Hurts! There are the good people on here, the common sense people, the avoids conflict people, the fun nutty people, & there are always BULLIES. Our society just can't survive without them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    Actually Puky, The Truth Hurts! There are the good people on here, the common sense people, the avoids conflict people, the fun nutty people, & there are always BULLIES. Our society just can't survive without them?
    I am not sure who you are talking about.

But, I know there are good people here. (On both sides of the debate.) I know there are common sense people here. (On both sides of the debate.)

What does 'avoiding conflict' have to do with anything? This is the 'Politics and Religion' thread. Both topics are, well, controversial. The entire premise of this thread IS conflict, so to speak. Further, I encourage you to read about the personal lives of our founders. They actually encouraged vigourous debate. To seek it out even. Because they knew, as I realise, that you never get any where preaching to the choir.... Now, I know that injures the sensibilities of many on this forum. Oh well. LOL I like to live in realityville.

As for bullies... Well, I reckon that is in the eye of the beholder. I try, REALLY hard to not 'bully'. Some people here think that simply posting a retort to a post is "bullying". Again... Oh well.

But take notice who it usually is making the "bully" accusations... You know, rather than offering a intelligent retort to real questions. "When you can't win the arguement, control the language."
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War