Thread: Politics and religion.

Hybrid View

Here's a good one.

Pet owners were polled and 42% are in favor of JM for pres, as opposed to 27% for BO.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Here's a good one.

Pet owners were polled and 42% are in favor of JM for pres, as opposed to 27% for BO.
    Does anyone know what kind of pets, if any, either of them has?

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I believe McCain has a bunch of pets and Obama has none...I don't really judge Obama on that, in his position how could he care for them or spend any time with them anyway. I think all presidents have to get a dog though so that will change soon
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    I believe McCain has a bunch of pets and Obama has none...I don't really judge Obama on that, in his position how could he care for them or spend any time with them anyway. I think all presidents have to get a dog though so that will change soon
    I would imagine that neither candidate has much time to spend at home with pets these days. I do hope that Obama will become a pet owner at some point. His little girls would sure benefit.

Richard I can't believe Clinton said that. I wonder if he has Monica flashbacks!

The Obama children have been promised a dog no matter the outcome of the campaign.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25600445

Ya think?

I almost made a comment about this yesterday.

First, He opens the kids up to being critiqued, I liked the comment the older one made about decorating her room in the White House should dad win. Do we have to foot that bill?

Second was the hammering BO took about his clothes (LOL, I am not the only one who thinks of the saying "clothes make the man") and his leaving his bags on the floor.

I think that he took more personal hits from his own family than he does from the press-kinda like going to a family reunion and having all your foibles exposed in front of everyone.

HE didn't come off as 'presidential' as he wants us to think-I had a friend who lived in the same kind of household, three woman and one man-the dinner invites to me stopped as the kids got older-during the table conversations they'd kid dad about his house habits and I could tell that it bothered him.

Guys with dreams of 'big offices' don't want people to see what their weaknesses are-BO is a good example of that.

The consultant who suggested the interview is probably looking for a new gig right about now.

-------
    I wonder when we'll get to meet JM's family?

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25600445

First, He opens the kids up to being critiqued, I liked the comment the older one made about decorating her room in the White House should dad win. Do we have to foot that bill?
    Yep, the new first family get to decorate the White House the way they want. Every first lady gets new dinnerware and silverware and everything else they want. I'm sure the first kids get to do their thing too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    The McCains have dogs, parakeets, ferrets, fish and a cat...oh, and turtles!

--------------

DUDE!

I just saw Bill Clinton talking about JM and saying that if he were pres, there was the chance that he'd have flashbacks about his being a P.O.W. I guess he was implying that JM wasn't fit to be elected.

Clinton looked really tired and I think he was having flashbacks from his time as a P.O.W....

Prisoner Of Wife.