Well, really! I fully expect any second to see a picture of McCain ripping open his shirt and showing a big S! He certainly acts like he is super man, at least in his own mind!!!

Ok, suspend your own campaign and stop the ads ( you forgot to tell CBS by the way, they have shown them all morning. Odd not one of Obama's was shown.) Don't worry about the time and expense you cause the city where the debate would be held if you cancel to run to DC to act like you are a hot shot. Never mind that you could go to DC today and back for the Debate by tomorrow.

Never mind the fact that there are 98 other senators besides the two running for pres. All of whom have brains and are capable of working on the bail out mess. Never mind the fact that the banks helped get themselves into this mess by giving loans to lots of illegels who don't make enough money to pay back loans, BUT still insist on paying their CEOs more money than a golden goose could lay in a year.

Don't forget to remind God that the world will stop turning if you don't oversee his work!!! SUPER MCCAIN is on the job!!! GAG ME!!!!!

I've said for a long time we are in a recession. The middle and lower class people have know about it. It only becomes official when the wealthier class starts feeling the pinch. Welcome to our world!!