Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
I try to get a little deeper than that. I think you took my statement out of context. It's the reason that he won't wear a pin that bugs me-You know, He could be a TYPICAL AMERICAN MALE and get behind the whole ideal.
But no, he's gotta be different.

Mitt Romney got the same BS because he was a Mormon, Mormon=Polygamist, right? The reason that is wasn't a really big deal is the fact that MR didn't attend a church where the pastor/cleric/elder was running his mouth off and making light of the white man in the oval office with Monica Lewinsky or passing around the idea that god should damn the U.S.

I kinda wish my grandmothers were alive. I see alot of angst that I could attribute to them. See, I am half white and would love to go out and pillage and burn some stuff. Because BO mentioned the brown man in his speech, my hands are tied.

---------------

The line of the week went something like this-
We went from Rosa Parks trying to get a seat on the bus to Barack Obama throwing his grandmother under the bus.

-------------

Can I speak to my spiritual advisor before making any more statements on this thread?
That line of the week is one of the best things I have heard all week. Thank you for posting it!!!