The skilletheads in office - all parties - can't seem to agree with anything that will benefit the PEOPLE THAT ELECTED THEM.

They are just pretend adults playing kid's games.

"I am not going to agree to anything because they called me a name or embarrassed me in the media...."

One comment that ALWAYS gives me a wonderful chuckle is the "I want to work with (Name your favorite government agency/issue/problem)"

Then they sit down and pout when they don't get their way.

-----------------

Obamacare/ACA is a joke.

Again, Selling 500 tickets for a bus that only holds 45 people is what it boils down to.

Instead of starting to REFORM the system - they just threw MORE people into a system that is over burdened and over priced.

I have a problem with BOTH sides of the isssue.

To quote an idiot, who has become a persona non grata to some politicians - The voters are stupid for falling for the scam?

----------

I was told I'd be able to keep my doctor under my HC coverage. Then, I was called and told that my doctor could not see me anymore because my insurance wasn't accepted anymore. Instead of starting all over witha new doc, I decided to wait and change my coverage so I can go back to see him.

Not a huge deal for me, but what about the people who can't wait?

----------

Both parties are to blame for the mess.

Instead of focusing on lowering the costs - meds, implants and care - they go ahead with a broad plan that does NOTHING to improve the system and the way HC is delivered to the masses.

Reforming the system is easy. You focus on the 'foundation' - you just don't start to add floors to the building w/o checking on building's basement.

Or you can accept the plan and read thru the paperwork later on?

That's a winning strategy..