Thread: Politics and religion.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    So, what does everyone think of Charlie Sheen?
    I heard part of his radio interview from the Alex Jones show. He was talking about a mile a minute- the interviewer couldn't get a word in edgewise. And what he said made very little sense. I'm thinking he's either manic/bipolar or had taken too much medication (legal or otherwise). His behavior over the past year or so has been very erratic.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

U.S. - get out of North America.

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    So, what does everyone think of Charlie Sheen?
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I heard part of his radio interview from the Alex Jones show. He was talking about a mile a minute- the interviewer couldn't get a word in edgewise. And what he said made very little sense. I'm thinking he's either manic/bipolar or had taken too much medication (legal or otherwise). His behavior over the past year or so has been very erratic.
    I can't help but wonder... don't narcissists thrive on other people's attention to them? So what would happen if Charlie Sheen suddenly stopped being tabloid front-page news? He's become so bizarre; just swing the cameras toward someone else for awhile.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I can't help but wonder... don't narcissists thrive on other people's attention to them? So what would happen if Charlie Sheen suddenly stopped being tabloid front-page news? He's become so bizarre; just swing the cameras toward someone else for awhile.
    Charlie Who???

p.s. - I too hate to perpetuate but...never did I say I did any work for or in the public sector. Never have. I have always worked in the private sector - directly for many years and as a consultant. Nor did I say my company does contract negotiations. We do not.

But do carry on!