Please.

Health INSURANCE Reform.

It's all wordage and unwillingness of people to see the direction the wind blows.

HCR and HIC are two different topics, What an incredible snow job we are getting from the current regime.

Health INSURANCE merely means you will get to see/talk to a doctor, Health care happens AFTER HE TELLS YOU you need to have your hang nail surgically removed.

It's like buying a ticket to an event/concert/game.

The people with money can afford to sit up front and SEE the event.

The people in the back are in the buidling and can barely make out the stage.

The people outdoors are SOL.

The only thing that HIR does is give you the chance to see a doctor, then take the chance that your ins co will tell you your procedure/tests are not covered.

If insurance companies are forced to test everyone, everytime- who will pay for that. And what will that do to premiums/costs.

---------

Before I forget.

Since I am against the current way BO is planning to go aobut HIR/HCR He insinuates that I am part of the problem. Please, This FW does not know the first thing about HOW med care is administered and how it works for and against the public.

INstead of taking on the COSTS of healthcare, he's taking on the way it is administered.

There no progress to be made here.
This is just a waste of time and the morons chanting, Yes We Can are just as much to blame.

Yes we can, but how much will it cost us?

--------

Let the stuttering begin.