Tiger Ranch, run by Lin Marie, was a place that everyone and his mother took the unwanted cats they did not want to deal with or could not deal with. She is a lady to be admired. Cats reproduce very quickly. No one helped her financially. Everyone should have. If you call our shelters they will say they are all full. The cost of spaying has gotten out of hand. Rich people can afford the cost, but poor people cannot. Some will say "don't get a cat if you can't afford it". Those people have no idea what is happening in this world. There are many, many cats running around homeless. The shelters will pick up dogs, but not cats.everywhere. We just close our eyes and hope they will disappear. With Tiger Ranch gone, it is only going to get worse. I am one of the people that takes in strays. I feed them and give them love. I am poor. I have five children and I am on SSI for a disability. I have no money to get them spayed. It is only a matter of time before I become Lin Marie at Tiger Ranch. I am scared. She is being treated like a criminal because she took care of all of our cat problems. If a cat peed on your floor, you took it to Tiger Ranch. If the cat had kittens, you took it to Tiger Ranch. If your cat sprayed your front door, you took it to Tiger Ranch. If you hated the cats personality, you took it to Tiger Ranch. If the cat had fleas, you took it to Tiger Ranch. For many, many, reasons, you took your cat to Tiger Ranch. Now, Lin Marie is sitting in jail because you did not want to take responsibility for your cat. There are two kind of people that took their cat to Tiger Ranch. Some people took them because they were selfish and only thought of themselves. Some people took them because they found strays in the street or their own back yard. They did not know what to do. They went to Tiger Ranch. The people that had strays and helped them, more power to you. You did the right thing. You had no idea that it would turn out this way. For the landlords that don't allow pets, for the people who don't want to be bothered by a smelly cat litter box, for the people that got a cat for all of the wrong reasons, for people who just don't care about anyone else but themselves, your pathetic. Get off your high horse and care about something besides yourself. Every cat deserves a good home. Obviously, you should have not got a cat in the first place. To all the cat and animal lovers in this world, keep up the good work! Let's try to help Lin Marie in anyway we can. She helped all of us and tons of cats the best way she knew how. Rebecca