Thread: Sensational Smokey!!!!!!!

Sensational Smokey!!!!!!!

Well, aren't YOU cute!!! What a blessing you are to your parents!! And in return they have given you a good home, are keeping you safe as an indoor kitty, and getting you fixed!!! And you Dad still loves you even after you chewed his hunting boot laces, that is LOVE!!! You are a special gift to your special parents. HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Smokey, the hearing ear cat

What a great service you perform, helping your parents get up in the morning for work, taste tasting shoelaces, etc. Good work Smokey; enjoy your special day!

WHAT A BOON YOU WILL BE TO YOUR NEW GUARDIANS SMOKEY, AND AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE YOU HAVE SO MANY YEARS TO SHARE YOUR LOVE.
    THATS SORT OF A SHAME ABOUT THE SHOE LACES, BUT AS THE COMMERCIAL USED TO SAY ACCIDENTS WILL HAPPEN
    THE FOUND CATS , AND SMOKEY ANGEL SEND A ROUSING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SMART AS A WHIP SMOKEY OUR MEWWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Smokey what an adorable little scamp you are!!!

I just love your face; so sweet and innocent looking. I'm sure there must be a mistake. You wouldn't chew boot laces, now would you?

I hope you and your family have a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smokey, you are a darling kitty boy! I love your kitten ears! Of course you're going to have a nibble on shoe laces -- isn't that part of what kittens do?! And you have already learned how to give luvvins on your people. I bet you are a joy and pleasure to come home to! HUGS to you, precious Smokey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Cat of the Day and smiles back at ya, precious Smokey! Well, there goes my heart again, melting away...what a precious look on that beautiful face of yours!

I'm with you and your parents Smokey, "indoors" is definitely the way to go, along with the "big snip;" being safe and healthy, that's what we all want for our furkids, and besides, everything a kitty could ever hope for is right there under your nose...loyal, dutiful subjects dispensing cuddles galore; feet and toesies to nibble on, all the love your heart can hold AND shoelaces!!! What a perfect pairing!

Congratulations on your much deserved day celeb Smokey, and more importantly, on finding the bestest forever family a kitty could ever hope for! Cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Smokey! I hope you and your Mom and Dad enjoy a very happy, love filled evening of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are such a good kitty to take care of your parents. Congrats for being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana