Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what I woke up to.....

Look what I woke up to.....

Yup, Cam's back home SAFE ,where he BELONGS.

Ashley called the other night and offered him to us. Then called back and said he could spend the night. My Spidey-sense was tingling, because all along getting him for just an hour was like pulling teeth. Now she was offering him to us for an overnight? Something was up. As it turns out, her new home was in chaos and she left yesterday morning.

Cam is SO SO SO happy to be back home. Every time Ashley tried to take him out of our room, he threw a fit. Even if she took him for his bath or food, he didn't want to leave the room. His first night back in his crib was terrible. He cried all night long, so somewhere in the middle of the night last night (night #2 back), we broke down and brought him in with us, where he slept peacefully for the remainder of the night.

He woke up with LOADS of smiles, then crawled out of bed to give Nicki a huge hug (who by the way has perked up MAJORLY since he came back Saturday afternoon) then he went and said "HI!" to every one of his kitty friends.

Of course that means his mom is back too. I hope she learned some major lessons. I can definitely feel a difference with her attitude and she does admit she has an emotional problem and will go for therapy. She also has a plan for a real job. One with benefits. The hours will be hard on her (graveyard shift) but it will definitely keep her from going out partying all the time.

I pray this "break" was what she needed to see clearly and realize that we weren't the terrible people who were out to get her. She's clearly humbled and very ashamed (as one should be in an instant like this)

PS: I'm thrilled Cam's home again!!!!!!!

Oh, thank you for sharing such good news. Poor Cam! I am so happy for him to be back with his fur friends, and glad Ashley is "seeing the light."
    I've Been Frosted

I am so thrilled to see Cam is home - SAFE. I have been very worried and have kept you all in my prayers. I will continue to do so.

YAY!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Great news for you!! Such a wonderful sight to wake too.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I have been waiting to see this wonderful news!
    I am so thrilled for you. I hope his mother will get on the right track.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

YAAAY! I do hope that Ashley gets some pro help...she is young and can have a happy terrific life!

With Cam's reactions, good and bad, I am sure she can see that he knows where 'home' is.

Ashley - you go, girl! Life can be better than you dreamed. Just keep going forward.

Kim - {{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Fantastic news.

OH happy day!!!

Let's hope she has learnt her lesson the hard way. At least she has the sense to know where her real home is, maybe she will appreciate all you do for her now

Good luck for the future
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I'll admit to knowing only a little bit about this story because I didn't follow the entire thread. I only started reading and posting on General a few months ago. But it sure is good news when I hear of a baby that's safe and secure and a mom who is working hard to get herself together for her child's sake. (and hers, too) You sound happy as can be and this is good!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

This is wonderful news Kim. I am so happy for everyone! It sounds like this break was just what Ashley needed and she is on the right track. What a great thread to read this morning.

Yippee!

Oh what WONDERFUL news!!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

*doing a BIG happy dance!!!!!*

What wonderful news! That poor little boy has been through so much. I'm glad you gave in and put him in bed with you. The one thing he needs right now is security. And if it means sleeping in your bed for a while till things calm down, then so be it!

You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers. Here's praying that Ashley has finally gotten her act together and realizes that it's not just about HER anymore.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I´m so happy!!.... not only for you but for us too.... I love seeing Cam....

I can´t describe the excitement here.... but I´m sure you know it better

awwww...... such a cute pic of him.....awwww.... and I picture him hugging and kissing his furry buddies and can´t help but put a smile on my face and awwww....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365