Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: madison

madison

oh madison!!!! you are absolutly beautiful!!! great expression and such a deep color!!!!! congrats on being DOTD!!!! the deli dog
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I wanted to be the first to post this morning, but delidog beat me to it.

Wow! Madison, you are a true beauty. I know that your family is very proud of you. I do not blame them. You sound so smart and loving. My dog, Drake, is a wold hybrid, too. You two would get along very well.

Congrats on being the prettiest and sweetest DOTD!

Madison - you're a beautiful dog - love those colors!!! Congrats on being a loving, devoted and special Shepard DOTD

What a beautiful dog you are Madison! And your personality sounds perfect too!! Congratulations on being a very special Dog of the Day!

Madison... You are gorgeous! You should meet Souraya's Drake. He is a wolf hybrid too and I'm sure the two of you would love to play together! Tell your people to give you extra love and treats today for being such a sweet, gentle, and loving Dog of the Day! Congratulations!

Madison, I'm sure everybody tells you this, but you're sooo beautiful! You sound like such a sweetie, too. No wonder your human loves you so much!

Have a great day and congratulations!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Madison you are the first wolf-hybrid I have met. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Here in the Pacific Northwest we read so much about the dangers of wolf-hybrids. I am fascinated by you and Drake. Seems the both of you have marvelous dispositions and are trusted around children. I want to know so much more! Close by to us on the Nez Pierce Rez, the Indians have a pack of wolves they are studying. I'll include the web address in a follow up post for anyone interested. Congratulations, Madison, on being DOTD. Can't help but think you are an exceptional animal and your guardian an exceptional human who also must be a poet! The love you feel for each other shines through her/his words. Thanks for a day brightener.

Maddie, what a beauty you are and so protective of your family. I love your coloring. Congradulations on being the most beautiful, sweet, protective, loving Very best Dog of the Day.

Hi, Maddie, that's what Jackiesdaisy nicknamed you. Here's the web address for the Nez Pierce Wolves in Idaho for anyone interested. You have a regal genetic ancestry Madison. BE PROUD!
    http://www.wolfcenter.org/

Madison, you are a beautiful wolf/gsd mix! You really look neat and it sounds like you're a little bit of a celebrity!

Have a great day! Also, congrats on being DOTD!
    Becky Weise & the German Shepherd
    Iris Von Der Felzen Haus CD, CGC, 2 legs of NA
    Iris' Den

Beautiful Madison!!! Regal describes you perfectly!! Your physical beauty, your gentle, loving manner, leave me in awe What a magnificent creature graces our page today!! I read recently, that a DNA sample, taken from any breed of "modern" dog, be it a GSD or a Toy Poodle, will reveal a genetic code identical and indistinguishable from that of their regal ancestor, the wolf. What a wonderful way to celebrate the heritage and ancestory of all our beloved companions by honoring you Madison, our most deserving, awesome, BEAUTFIFUL, Dog of the Day!! Your guardians words do ring with the music of poetry, and reveal so touchingly her/his incredible love and pride. Congratulations to you Madison. What a lucky family!!

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Madison,
    You are a Beautiful,Regal,Sweet & utterly
    charming DOG OF THE DAY !!!Congrats to you
    Madison!!May you and your loving companion
    spend many many happy years together!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Madison, you are simply precious! What a wonderful personality you have, too. Congrats to you on being Dog of the Day!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

What can I say that has not already been said? I will just say "Wow'!!! You are one of the best dogs of the day!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Madison owns a piece of your soul.......yes, I can understand why.

How special for all of us to be able to meet Madison and share in her beauty and intelligence. It is obvious you love Madison very much - and you are getting it back each day a thousand fold.

A very special Dog of the Day!!!!