I went to the Goodwill store yesterday and found this, just laying there waiting for me to come take it home. I don't know what it actually IS, but I fell in love with it and thought it was purfect for this. Sad to say, they told me there was another one but they sold it the day before or I would have ended up with both of them.

Boo was the first one to spot there was something new in the house and try it out. Boo is doing SO well now, just the sweetiest thing! She came got on me last nigh when I went to bed and I told her I see now why Mama loved her so much, that she is indeed a really sweet little gal and my love for her just keeps growing. The whole time I talked to her, she had her paw on my face as if to show me she was claiming me and loved me too. I am just so happy that she is now a happy girl that my heart could bust wide open! They are all getting along (still with caution yet) and can be in the same room, lay on the same bed (even Samantha). It has been a year now that she has been here and I am so glad and honered to have Mama's baby girl to love me.. Sis called yesterday wanting to know how Boo is doing and I had to tell her that she is now HAPPY and has her own human again.

This is what I found at Goodwill... Isn't it so neat?!