Does Mezcal have something to do with mescaline? Excuse my spelling please.

How did you rate the show overall, Richard? I was impressed to go into the inner workings of the families of the region. This is something we rarely get to see. I loved the way some of the people were totally unscathed at Corwin's behavior.
We have a large Mexican population here. These people are simple and determined. It's amazing how they are.

Being a simple culture, I can never believe the elaborate decorations I see in some of the Mexican restaurants here. I saw some of them on tv last night on the show. Our Mexican restaurants never serve anything like the show depicted but I imagine you can get that food somewhere around here.

I'll bet the FN start incorporating the corn smut in future shows like Iron Chef. It's fascinating and exotic. FN always tries to throw the stuff in that we can never find or afford. i.e. truffles The stuff looks like something that would taste exactly like mold.
Are Mexican people pretty healthy? I imagine their immune systems are perfect. Eating some of the things they do, they have to be strong.

I think I mentioned before that I learned, years ago, that the young Mexican girls are required to make tortillas. When my sister had 64% Mexican students, her students always had burns on their hands. They told her how they made tortillas before school to help their mother's.

I also see the Mexican families are all about family. No question about it. All the family members are together most of the time. It was a big thing for all the Mexican men to gather after dinner and especially on the weekends to party through the nights.

Very interesting information.