Thread: Had it with the Food Channel...

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    The Dunkin' Donuts coffee commercials with RR really cracked me up. Just what she needs: more coffee. She's already a gas molecule; she'll turn into plasma at this rate!

Oh great, That's all we need-a freaking plasma jet burning a hole into the greater NY area!

-------------------

HOkay, I have to to this because I have a interest in Sandra Lee.

It's not an eye candy or lust....IT's more who she is and where she comes from.

Is she married? I know she has had a tough childhood, but she talks about her family and wears a wedding band, but never talks about a hubby..

I know she lived in Cah Lee fuh nee ah for a while-Lost Angeles?-she pronounces some words with a Hispanic accent. The way she says 'plate', for example.....We noticed that a while back.

And I wonder if she's the control freak that Martha Stew-heart is. I saw the biography on her and it seems they both have the control gene!

Thanks!

----------------

I was watching Anthony Bourdain on his Travel Channel show and he stopped into visit Mario Batali's dadm who runs a salami shop! I had seen bits of the show episode-Oregon and Washington- before.

MB's dad, mom and sis are remarkably ordinary. None is overweight and none have the flaming red hair.......They make and sell salami out of a shop they all work at, amazing food and none of the segment, other than AB saying it was MB's family even mentioned him!
    Last edited by RICHARD; 01-08-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: mario batali facts!