Thread: Harley!!

Harley!!

Hey Cutie, Angus here!
    Soccer hu? Sounds like alot of fun to me, I love balls too! I also have a big blue hard ball like the one you are talking about, and I play with it ALL the time My mom laughs at the way I push it and stand on it with my front feet!
    Boy, do we have alot in common! I also love Kongs, expecially if they have the good peanut butter in em'!
    I used to have a rottie sis named Harley, and now I have a little sis named Roxey, she's a Siberian Husky too! Considence?!
    Well anyway.....just wanted to congratulate you on being DOTD and say take care!
    Angus

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good morning Harley, I love that picture of you, don't look shy at all. lol Our Grandson had A Rottie who played tether ball with him, would jump up and hit the ball. What a wonderful companion you are to your family and I am so glad that they rescued you.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Harley, Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure you will be getting some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What an adorable face you have, Harley!!! I had a great big smile on my face when I saw yours this morning. And what a terrific ball player you are!! I know you have a wonderful life. I'm so glad you found the perfect family and that you all bring each other so much joy. Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!

Oh Harley!!! I just melted today (one day late) when I saw your beautiful mug! Those sweet eyes, that handsome face, that jet black velvet fur! What a beauty. You make an awesome buddy I'm sure. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day. You rock Harley

Your parents took one look at that face at the pound and couldn't resist you..right??....What a charmer you are and so deserving of your reign as Dog of the Day..!.......(be remember to be nice to your little rat brothers)....
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Once again i screamed when i saw who won DOTD you are so precious looking , i also have a Rott(purebred) and he does the same things with his ears it is so darling, Congratulations you sweet ball of chunk!

BIG FAT KISSES ON YOUR TOTALLY INCREDIBLE SWEET HUNK OF GORGEOUS FACE!! THOSE EYES! THOSE EARS! THAT PERSONALITY! A BIG SQEEZY HUG TO GO ALONG WITH ALL THESE SMOOCHES I'M SENDING TOU YOU!!! YOU MADE MY DAY HARLEY! CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh, Harely...Your face is more beautiful and sweet than words can describe! Those beautiful brown eyes, that expression, have melted my heart! And my Labbie Star sets her ears in that same, sweet way and it's simply IRRESISTABLE! If you ever looking for a cute, blond Labbie to bat the ball around with, look us up! Congratulations to you dear Harley. Your family really hit the jackpot the day they found you! Congratulations to Harley, our gentle, loving, GORGOUS Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harley
    Count me as a member of your fan club!! What a precious face!! Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.

I am being too original here, but I too, took one look at that face and wanted to reach right into the monitor and kiss it! Harley, you are one in a million!

I looked at your lovely pic & read your wonderful story, Harley...& I thought 'Girl Power'! What a great girl you are...with your good looks, loving heart & amazing sports skill. You've got it all! I hope that people will learn from you what absolutely fabulous dogs can be got from pounds, shelters & rescue groups. The best...like you!
    Will you be representing the USA in soccer at the next World Cup? The US
    did extremely well this year...against soccer-powerful nations. But, with you on their side, Harley, the US will be the winner!
    Marie

What a mug!!! Harley, you are adorable!!! That face must get you your way alot!!! I am a sucker for those cute faces, ask my dogs!!! Happy dotd little girl!!!

Harley, the way you look in that picture, wings should be attached because you look just like an angel! You are one cutie and I'm glad you got rescued. I've just started helping dogs like yourself and I hope I can get good results like this alot. Congrats on being DOTD! You sound like you have a really good life now.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06