Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jasmine Beauty!

Jasmine Beauty!

Oh my goodness, Jasmine, your coloring is so spectacular!!! You are a true beauty, and with such big curious eyes! It must've been hard for your Mommy to keep such a sweet package secret for so long! You're definately a gift worth waiting for, and now you bring your family such wonderful love! May your Special Day today be filled with lots of playtime with Mini and your parents, with lots of treats and affection!!!! Hugs and Nose Kisses to you!

Congrats Jasmine on being cat of the day!!! You are so beautiful and I love your big blue eyes. Miss Meow you must be very proud.

OH MY GOD !!!

I was not expecting that! I submitted our furbabies a while ago and didn't think much of it!

This is such wonderful timing as it's her first birthday next week.

Jasmine says thank you to Karen and Paul for making her the babelicious kitty of the day, and thank you to everybody who has looked at her pictures on the CT forums. Girlie head-butts and nose kisses to you all.

Well, I must run off to the shop for BBQ chicken for our little girl

She's sitting on top of the keyboard right now, but doesn't quite make the connection that she's on the screen right in front of her nose ...
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Happy cat of the day day to you Jasmine! You are beautiful!!
    Hope you enjoy the BBQ chicken!
    You must be so proud Miss Meow!

Oh Jasmine,
    what a beautiful face you have and what a sweet dark little nose. Please enjoy this day and ask for some extra delicacies. Enjoy all your kitty love letters and the honour of being our special cat of the day.

Lovely Jasmine!!!

What a delightful way to start the week - your beautiful "Smeezer" face and the wonderful story of how you reached your furrever home brought us a smile for sure! BBQ chicken??? It is a favorite of our Jasmine and the rest of the pride too!!! LOL Have a wonderful day - oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, pretty girl!!! Congratulations, purrrfect COTD!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride!
    Last edited by Bari_d; 08-19-2002 at 08:38 AM.

Miss Jasmine, my, what a beauty you are. That was quite a feat keeping you hidden before Christmas so that you would be a surprise. I don't go on the cat board very much and I am happy to hear you are one of our babies. You are stunningly beautiful.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Jasmine Our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Miss Meow , you must be so proud of your sweet Jasmine !!!
    She is a real beauty !!!!
    Jasmine , today you are our Princess of the day !!
    Congratulations !!!!!

Jasmine
    What beautiful eyes you have! This was a special treat; a beautiful Cat and one of our own as Cat of the Day today. Congratulations, sweet one! Make sure your Mommy gives you lots of treats and cuddles to celebrate your day.

Jasmine you are simply spectacular!!! Your beauty is something to behold. Congrats gorgeous on being our most lovely COTD!!!

Oh, happy, happy day! Not only is one of our very own today's featured attraction, but we also have the privilege of wishing her a very Happy Birthday!! You truly are a gem, Jasmine. Honestly, I gasped when I first looked at your picture....those eyes! Not merely blue, but Caribbean blue! Jasmine, I think they'll be chicken on the barbie tonight for you and Minie!! Congratulations gorgeous Jasmine, our "babelicious" Cat of the Day! And a very, very Happy Birthday and wishes for many, many more! P.S. I hope Minie is doing well after her heart surgery!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jasmine, I just loved your story - a true Christmas kitty! Jasmine you are exquisite!

BBQ chicken? Rascal says he will be right over!!

Jasmine you are a beautiful kitty with wonderful blue eyes! I hope Miss Meow spoils you today with your favorite BBQ chicken. I hope you enjoy your day as todays Cat of the Day and have a great 1st Birthday too!

Sorry I'm late, Jasmine, but I couldn't help but recognize your beautiful face. Hope you got extra treats and scritchies on your special day!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Jasmine wanted me to say thank you to everybody who said lovely things about her. She loved every second of it, and possibly ran up my internet bill as she kept looking at the compliments! Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy