Thread: I'm better

I'm better

I'm feeling much better today than I have since I got the flu. I'm on antibiotics and an inhaler. I 'm still coughing some, but not as forcfully as I was. I even get to go back to work tomorrow morning (Whoopie).

Good to hear that you are feeling better!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Maybe you had that Aussie flu that didn't make it into this year's shot. I'm glad you feel better. Don't inhale too much cold air.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Glad to hear you're on the mend, David. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Great to hear David, keep getting better, take good care of yourself and you will be back to normal in no time, HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hurray Hurray David your feeling better.. So Happy to go back to work MMmm..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I've never heard of giving antibiotics for the flu, but perhaps you developed a respiratory infection on top of the flu. I'm just glad you're feeling better!

Glad to hear you're feeling better just in time for the weekend!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Glad you're feeling better, sweetie. I swear there is SOMETHING going around. Everyone I talk to is either just getting it or just getting over it. So far (knock on wood) I haven't had it.

Drink lots of fluids, get plenty of rest and don't forget to take ALL of your meds, till the end, even if you may be feeling better.

((((HUGS))))

Donna and crew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    I've never heard of giving antibiotics for the flu, but perhaps you developed a respiratory infection on top of the flu. I'm just glad you're feeling better!
    Logan, the doctor said it turned into respiratory infection so that's why the antibiotics. BTW, I went back to work for the first time for a while and even shoveled a little (very little) snow!

My parents mentioned something about a nasty flu bug hittting their area too. I am glad you are feeling yourself again! It seems like Ive had a perpetual sniffle all winter :-p

Go away winter!!

Good to hear you're feeling better, David! Keep getting better, and take it easy at work!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hoping you continue to feel better David!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana