Thread: Oh My Pebble

Oh My Pebble

Pebble what a cutie you are and I love the story of your antics. It is apparent that you are well loved by your fur parents. Congrats on being COTD and special treat should come your way today. By the way, love your sweater.

Pretty girl! you look like a cuddlebug to me
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Precious Pebble, what a beautiful girl you are. It seems that they love you very much in your house and quite right too! I hope you and Thumper have a great day today, but make sure you get to play with the toys first. It is your special day!

Congratulations, baby girl.

Pebble you are adorable!!!

Pink is for sure your color!!! I see a pink toy in your picture too. You are a girly girly for sure, eh?

I hope you and your guardians have a wonderfully fun day (and you get lots of treats and presents )

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RE: Pebble

Pebble - you are absolutely cute!!! and it sounds like you are a very special little girl cat. I would love to have a cat like you Be a good girl & congrats on being cat of the day.

Oooops, there goes my heart! Pebble, you are one adorable doll baby, in looks and in personality! I let out a huge AWWWW when I clicked on your pic! hehe It should be illegeal to be that cute; you know, heart stealer! I can't imagine a more giving gift that one of everlasting love, and that would be YOU! You are one much loved furkid and by all accounts, you give back as good as you get! Congratulations to you precious one! I hope you and your kitty sib Thumper and your proud Mom and Al, are all enjoying a super fun and love filled day of celebration! Ooodles of cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Pebbles!
    P.S...Yet, pretty in pink, that you are, and that is your color!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

PEBBLE, YOU ARE SUCH A ROLY POLY PURRSIAN BUNDLE OF FUN AND LAUGHTER.
    YOU HAVE SUCH INCREDIBLY EXPRESSIVE EYES AND A SMILE ON YOUR FURRRY PURRRRRY FACE.
    WE AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL ARE SENDING A MELLOW MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW TO PURRFECTLY PURRRSIAN PEBBLE, OUR MEWWIEST NEW CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pebble, you look so cute in your pink sweater. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana