Thread: Asking for prayers and good thoughts for my niece's husband UPDATE not good...

Threaded View

Asking for prayers and good thoughts for my niece's husband UPDATE not good...

My niece's husband Nick was admitted to hospital last night, he has been having some problems, they found he had a reflux problem going back to his kidneys,and he was supposed to have an operation for that, however he then developed a kidney infection, but the antibiotics don't seem to be working, he has some swelling in his legs now and it is causing him pain, however i might mention he does have psoriatic arthritis, so not sure if it is that or not, also he has some bleeding somewhere, they don't know where but it has shown up in his blood tests, the doctor admitted him yesterday and today he is undergoing a kidney biopsy,please pray that they will find out what is wrong and that it can be fixed and is not too serious, i am very worried.

Thanks for listening.

We finally have a diagnosis, it is not good i am afraid, Nick is suffering from a rare disease called Goodpastures disease,the prognosis is not good at all, i really cannot write much more, as i just don't feel up to it,please continue to pray hard for this young man, he needs all the help he can get. thank you. i just have to add this can be due to a viral infection or inhaling paint and solvents, Nick works as a panelbeater, he fixes your car when it is in an accident and spray paints them,Need i say anymore.
    Last edited by carole; 02-22-2008 at 11:53 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️