Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Hybrid View

Thanks for making this thread.

I've been needing to vent this out for a while now, but didn't want to start a whole thread just for myself.

Dear former-friend,

First off, I want to say that I am glad you have turned your back on me. Thanks for making me realize what I have been putting myself through.

I am sick and tired of trying to ignore you when it comes to the puppy mill you and your parents run. Its disgusting. You are lucky that your family gives the dogs the bare necessities(even-though thats the only thing you give them), or else you wouldn't have that money-making hellhole to fall back on.
    I won't miss your opinions. How you said, in your own words, "Just because you are rich, doesn't mean you have to spend it on stupid things." We're not rich, we're comfortable. All because my parents wanted to rise above what people expected of them. They went to college instead of taking the easy path of settling for something less than the best. You think spending money on things I love is stupid. The other day you told me "You already have like a million longboards, why are you buying another?" So badly I wanted to reply back asking why you continue to buy/breed dogs when your family owns "like, a million". What are we supposed to spend our money on? Breeding crappy dogs? Not in a million years.

I feel like a wasted a portion of my life these past 5 years, but I'm glad you finally pushed me far enough to realize how useless and degrading you are.

Don't forget: What goes around comes around.

All my best,
    Your former friend.

Dear So Called Friend,
    You betrayed me at the very worst time in my life. When I lost Duke, I felt my world falling down around me. Due to your actions, you made my life even more difficult and hard to bear. I will never forgive myself for confiding certain things to you. You are an unwelcome guest in my most favorite place. I finally know that you aren't a friend and never were. Thanks for letting me find out the hard way. I won't be fooled again by you.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'm so glad this thread took off well. =] Let it out people, it helps TREMENDOUSLY.

Dear Bosco,

I know you're a chihuahua puppy and those two both equal highstrung, and we're only dog-sitting you for a week, but really. My cats don't like you. No use in running as fast as you can down the hallway and tackling them. They're the same size as you and when they hiss, it doesn't mean they're happy.

Love,
    Your calm, patient, dog-sitter.

---

Dear Wisconsin,

It's cold. I hate you.

No love,
    Disgruntled Wisconsinite

---

Dear Justin,

You told me you had a surprise visit planned. You were finally going to come visit me! After all the times you told me you'd come to Wisconsin, I finally believed you might actually make it this time. Then, today, you sent me a text message that said, "Sorry, I can't come visit like I had planned. I have to take Matt to Kansas City to the airport. I'm really sorry."

Once again, I get let down. Matt has a girlfriend, why can't SHE take him? But no, you have to go be the bigger man and ruin OUR plans to take him to the airport.

Oh well. I should know better than to expect that much out of you.

Not-really-much love,
    Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.