But it will never, ever work...
    ...and it kills me.

Love, Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Sis,

Stop judging me. Take a look at yourself first before you evangelize to others. You have a big mouth and a closed mind. Did we grow up in the same house? I find it hard to believe. . .

Kisses!
    Me

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Dear Deer in my Neighborhood - Could you please not walk along the curb at night. You blend in so well with the trees and leaves that I sometimes don't see you. I really don't want to collide with you! I enjoy seeing you when I drive home from church through the forest preserves on Wolf Road. I am trying to take as many well-lit roads as possible, but the last half a mile worries me t he most.

And if you could just stand still for a second in the morning when you're munching on grass after the landscapers do the lawn in front of my building - I enjoy seeing you and I'd love to take your picture.

Thank you,
    Elyse

Dear Co-Workers ... I enjoy working with you so much! You make me smile, you crack me up with laughter and sometimes you even make me cry. I am blessed to have such a great bunch of co-workers. You rock!

Friends,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear boss...

**bleep bleep**
    Censored....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Dear God, could You please bless Isabel and Richard today and all of my other PT friends who need a blessing. You know who they are. Thank You, God for my PT Friends!

Elyse

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Dear Adelaide,

I knew I should have gotten you fixed last week, but life got so busy! I'm totally paying for my procrastination, though. Eventhough we scheduled for you to be spayed this coming Tuesday, you appear to be on your own schedule.... you have gone into heat! What has happened to my monster kitten?! You have turned into this bizarre, extremely affectionate creature that won't leave me alone. Your tiny little squeaks have been replaced with an alarmingly loud battle cry of some sort.

How in the world do people live with unaltered cats?

All my love,
    Your humble servant.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Dear Florida,
    I can't wait to move to you. I hate this weather...and not being able to wear shorts! It's sad when I think 40 degrees is WARM >.<
    Love, an angry NJ resident.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Dear Health of Mine,

Please - make up your mind and give me a flippin' break. I don't multi-task medical issues, and can only deal with one at a time. Give me a break for a change. What did I ever do that was so bad, to get dumped on like this???

Not a happy camper right now.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Dear Florida,
    I can't wait to move to you. I hate this weather...and not being able to wear shorts! It's sad when I think 40 degrees is WARM >.<
    Love, an angry NJ resident.
    Dear Alysser,

I can't wait until you move here. You will love me! But be prepared because if you think 40 degrees is warm, you will completely roast when I am at 95 and 90% humidity. There is always a trade-off. And mosquitos. . .and alligators. And you will be south of the Mason-Dixon line which is often quite shocking for northerners for a while. But will welcome you heartily when you arrive and so will my displaced northern resident Catherinedana.

Love,
    Florida

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Dear professor c,
    I really don't care about social stratification right now I just want spring break. This class is boring.

Kthxbai.

Dear Cough and soar throat and phlegm,

Please go away and let me live in peace. -_-

Thank You.

Bye,
    Sana.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Deer in my Neighborhood - Could you please not walk along the curb at night. You blend in so well with the trees and leaves that I sometimes don't see you. I really don't want to collide with you! I enjoy seeing you when I drive home from church through the forest preserves on Wolf Road. I am trying to take as many well-lit roads as possible, but the last half a mile worries me t he most.

And if you could just stand still for a second in the morning when you're munching on grass after the landscapers do the lawn in front of my building - I enjoy seeing you and I'd love to take your picture.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Dear Doe on Willow Springs Road-- I almost didn't see you there by the side of the road last night, you blended in so well with the trees. Could you just go a little further away from the side of the road -- I don't want to collide with you. I'm trying to use as many well-lit roads as I can since it is that time of year. I am fortunate to live in a place where I get to see deer every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Dear deer, I have a new strategy that a good friend told me about. When I see one of you crossing the road, I am going to slow down and look in the direction you came from - because my friend told me that when you see one deer, it's not a bad idea to expect another one (or more) coming from the same direction. He agreed with me that the deer blend in with the trees and bushes, especially at dusk. The forest preserves on Wolf Road aren't any better lighted than they were the last time I posted. I don't think you're going to stop crossing the roads any time soon. We've been pretty lucky with deer accidents in my neighborhood recently, and I don't want to be next.