Dear Jon,

Here we go again... another angry letter...
This time I'm not crying. Just angry.

So we talked/argued last night. I told you I have IMMENSE trust issues.
And when my boyfriend is talking to his ex-f*ckbuddy, should I not be concerned? Because you and I haven't had sex, and I probably won't lose my virginity to you. And I'm sure you realize that now, and you're trying to find a way out.

But anyway. I told you I have trust issues, and I'm working on them and I AM getting better. You told me I need to GET OVER IT and trust you.

Fact is, I do trust you. Just not as much as I should. I know your past and your history with relationships, give me one damn good reason that I should trust you.

You pulled some bs about how if I can't trust you, then you can't trust me. I HAVEN'T GIVE YOU A REASON NOT TO TRUST ME. Yes, you've been cheated on by past girlfriends. I'm not LIKE that. I would NEVER dream of hurting you, regardless of how you treat me. I'm not a w**** like your other girlfriends. I actually CARE about you. Funny how that goes, huh?

So if I can't trust you, you can't trust me. And you told me that it wasn't going to work that way and that it's just going to blow up in our faces. I said I was working on it, and I'm getting better. What else do you want me to do? And you just said, "Don't question it."

FINE. I won't question you when you go 40 minutes out of town to see Tristan and her baby. I won't question it when you tell me not to come over because you won't be much company. I won't question anything you do anymore. I won't question it when I hear rumors about you still wanting to marry your ex-fiancee.

Forget it.

I'm smart, beautiful and worth so much more than how you treat me.

We'll talk some other time. I'm going to go out tonight and enjoy myself. I'm going to surround myself with friends that love me and care about me more than you EVER did. Congratulations on screwing up yet another relationship.

Hope you're happy.

Adios.

-Meg