Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear B.,

The gift you did give me, when you finally got around to it, was lame. I know I was supposed to be touched, because it was from you, and you collect those, and so you bought one for me; but I wasn't. You'd have been better off letting it go altogether.

Signed,
    me
    Dear B.,

It's now a year later. I bought you a gift, but I kept in mind what I received from you last year. We'll see what happens. I've lowered my expectations.

Signed,
    me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear B.,

It's now a year later. I bought you a gift, but I kept in mind what I received from you last year. We'll see what happens. I've lowered my expectations.

Signed,
    me
    Dear B.,

No gift?! What's that about? I guess I didn't lower my expectations enough!

Signed,
    me

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Dear B.,

Signed,
    me

Dear B.,

We are so done. You said one thing and then you did exactly the opposite. I simply can't get over it. I am hurt. There was no reason for you to handle it that way. I thought we were better friends than that.

Signed,
    me

Dear B.,

Signed,
    me
    Dear B.,
    If A. already told you what to do to get your sore ankle to stop hurting, why did you ask me? I think you wanted to rub in that you only started seeing A. 6 or 7 months ago and you're already taking a vacation together. And why did you then tell me that A. recommended the same things I did? I am very confused.

Signed,
    me

Dear B.,
    If A. already told you what to do to get your sore ankle to stop hurting, why did you ask me? I think you wanted to rub in that you only started seeing A. 6 or 7 months ago and you're already taking a vacation together. And why did you then tell me that A. recommended the same things I did? I am very confused.

Signed,
    me
    Dear B.,
    I know you want me to have a coffee with you next weekend since A. is going out of town. But it really makes me feel like I am your second choice. Or your third choice, if I count all your old friends from high school. I am going to pass. This is hard for me to do - we have had many good times together. But since A. came into your life you haven't had much need for me. You dropped me pretty abruptly and that hurt a lot. I'll be having coffee next weekend, but not with you.

Signed,
    me

Dear B.,
    I know you want me to have a coffee with you next weekend since A. is going out of town. But it really makes me feel like I am your second choice. Or your third choice, if I count all your old friends from high school. I am going to pass. This is hard for me to do - we have had many good times together. But since A. came into your life you haven't had much need for me. You dropped me pretty abruptly and that hurt a lot. I'll be having coffee next weekend, but not with you.

Signed,
    me

Dear B.,
    You and A. went to the theatre and saw a show I really wanted to see. You know I love musical theatre, you know how I feel about going alone, yet you didn't call and ask if I wanted to join you. More proof that I'm your second or third choice.

Signed,
    me

Dear B.,
    You and A. went to the theatre and saw a show I really wanted to see. You know I love musical theatre, you know how I feel about going alone, yet you didn't call and ask if I wanted to join you. More proof that I'm your second or third choice.

Signed,
    me
    I don't know how old you are, but if you are north of 16, you need to simply drop these "friends" and realize that there ARE plenty of people out there that are deserving of your companionship. These people sound like class A jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    I don't know how old you are, but if you are north of 16, you need to simply drop these "friends" and realize that there ARE plenty of people out there that are deserving of your companionship. These people sound like class A jerks.
    I'm way north of sixteen (44). Things changed a lot when they started spending so much time together. Life goes on!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 04-20-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Dear B.,

Signed,
    me
    Dear B.,

I'm so sorry to find out that you are down and out again. It's been a long time since this happened. And yes, I'm aware that I have not visited you since this all started. But you have A., and your have your high school friends, and you've made it clear to me a couple of times that you don't have much need for me. I know you will do well with this newest treatment. I get that you will be out of commission probably until June, but you have a lot of people to keep your mind occupied and help you get to your medical appointments and meet your other needs. This is a good chance for A. to see what the next 30 years might look like. I'll be interested to see if A. will stick around.

Signed,
    me

Cassiesmom,
    Good for you. Stay strong, and find real friends that value you for being you.

Dear B.,

Signed,
    me
    Dear B., I forgot about 2009! I bought you a gift again this year, but you cancelled at the 11th hour so I wasn't able to give it to you. It's quite similar to what I gave you last year, but I'm going to keep quiet and hope you don't notice.

Dear God,

Please please make sure I get to go to Naveed Stationers today, please please!! I need to buy my cousins some presents and please make sure that tonight, everything goes lovely for everybody.

Ameen!!!!

ThankYou!
    From Sana

Dear S,

I know you don't feel the same way, but I swore you did at some point. But I guess I can't blame you for that whatsoever. It's just the way life is, it's just the story of my life. Just want to say I do NOT think any less of you, and you're a great guy. I am really happy to have met someone that has restored my feelings. I hope we continue to be good friends.

Love,
    A

Dear ___,
    The way you live makes me very sad. It isn't living at all, but more a slow march to the grave. I will always try to help you realize what's happening, because I will always love you. To say nothing would be my biggest regret. Family, no matter what. I will always hope for a brighter future for you, because it'll be waiting for you when you rise to meet it.
    Love, Sarah
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

Dear new haircut,

I love you

Love,
    Bri
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography