Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Hybrid View

I think this is a REALLY good idea. It's a great way to vent about someone.

Dear Kelly,

I am really sick of all the drama you've caused with me and my friends since Christmas. You are being such a freakin' B**** and you really need to get over whatever you're mad at. If you hate us all SO much why can't you just leave our lunch table!? STOP causing so much unnecessary crap. If you still expect me to apologize to you it's NOT going to happen, I refuse to apologize for something I didn't do. When Sarah tried to say she was sorry you ignored her. That's your problem, there is nothing more anyone can do. I'm sick of you getting everyone else in the middle of your stupid problems. STOP talking about people, stop holding grudges, and just get over it. If you find that SO hard then just leave us all alone!

From your EX-friend,
    alyssa
    Last edited by Alysser; 02-11-2008 at 04:45 PM.

This seems like a good place to just vent in a letter to someone in our
    lives, right? We don't have to like solve each others problems, or whatever,
    do we? Sounds like an interesting thread.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    This seems like a good place to just vent in a letter to someone in our
    lives, right? We don't have to like solve each others problems, or whatever,
    do we? Sounds like an interesting thread.
    No, you don't have to solve anyone's problems. It's just a thread to get it off your chest, with it being obvious or anonymous. It's ALLLLL venting, lol.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Community,

Surprise! *presents cake*

Love, Forgotten Member

Niņo & Eliza

*eats cake*

=]

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

*offers a fresh pot of coffee or a cold glass of milk for the cake*

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Dear Guitar Hero III,

Why must you have five keys and I only have four fingers to use? My thumb doesn't stretch that far.

The hard level is a bit much for me.

Kthnxbye.

Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
    *eats cake*

=]
    Noooo, that was a special cake!

Niņo & Eliza

Confused and Puzzle==== confuzzled
    Dogs//Wolves//Animals=:

Dear internet service,

...I hate you

...and the one I had before you too
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

To S,

There was a time that I thought you hung the moon. I would have done anything you asked of me and still you denied me the only thing I ever wanted from you. To grow old together. You were so horrible to me and I'll never get over it. You made me feel dirty, fat and ugly. You made me feel worthless. You used everything you could to point out that I just wasn't good enough.

Everytime I see pictures of her I get sick to my stomach. I know that they are succeeding in undoing the damages that you created. You used to tell me that she never wanted to sit with me because she didn't like me. You used to make me ask her for permission to do anything (go out for a walk, watch t.v. - anything). Like a sap, I took it. You made me feel so worthless. You failed me. You failed me as a Fiance and you failed me as a friend. You left her to rot in that apartment while you were using my money to air condition the place, after you had already moved downstairs with your new "insta-family." The poor dog only weighed 20 pounds when I got that email. I was the one who saved her and now every time I see her I think of you. I cry. I don't even like seeing the "happy tails" section about her because all I can think about was just how rotten you were to me.

All I ever wanted was a dog to call my own and you ruined even that for me. I feel like there is this big black "x" across my name. You may have ruined my chances for a future showdog and you ruined my credit.

Most of all, you ruined the thought of me ever having another man in my life. I don't want to hurt again like you hurt me. I can't let anyone in and it kills me. I want so much to finally have that "love of a lifetime" but I can't let anyone near me. A hug from a guy makes me retreat inwards and I get so depressed that I feel like I'll never be whole again. I wish you and me had never happened.

Dear Dan,

I love you.
    Please let me love you.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear migraines,

Go away. You are, effectively, ruining my life. I can't function at home, let alone at work. I don't go to work = I don't get paid = life at home is bad! Please, ease up, stop making me black out and throwup every single day!!! Let me have my weekdays to work, I don't even care if you take weekends. Just please, let me WORK!

Very respectfully,
    Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Dear Guitar:

I love you so much. Don't ever leave me.

<3 Ashley

------------------------------------------

Dear J:

Why'd you come back to me? I just barely accepted it and you're already back. I don't know what to do.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

ILMAG,

I can SO relate to your situation!!! When my Dad married my stepmonster, it was like his family no longer existed. It was all about Barbie and Barbie's 3 useless children. In order to spend time with my Dad, I'd meet him every Tuesday at First & Last Tavern for lunch, after his golf game. I tried once to talk to him about the whole situation, only to be told, "What do you want me to do? Divorce Barbie???"

Barbie passed away in 1995 of alcohol related issues. My Dad, who was Barbie's sole care giver, was devastated. I stepped up to the plate and cared for him for over 2 years till his death in 1997. Unfortunately, the time I did finally get to spend with my Dad was through his vodka haze. The one thing that my Dad said to me that really stuck with me was, "Out of all the family members, you were the only one who didn't abandon me." I'll never forget that.

Hang in there, girl. I wish there was something I could say to make it better. Blood is thicker than water. Your Dad is in love and can't see straight right now. He's trying to impress his fiance' and her daughter by trying to make them feel comfortable. It's too bad that it's at the expense of his beautiful daughter.

Donna and furcrew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!