Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Hybrid View

Dear New Year's Resolutions,

You seemed like such a good idea before the first of the year. But I'm having trouble keeping up with you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Anger,
    Why are you so difficult to get rid of? I can't calm you, I can't push you away anymore, yet I can't express you. You dig yourself deeper into my heart every day and I don't know what to do.

Dear source of said anger,
    I can't think about you without completely shutting down. I can't talk to you without being nearly brought to tears. I can't reason with you without just giving in - and that's NOT an option. This whole situation has hurt me beyond all words and reason, and I cannot stand you because you weren't there to hear me out, to actually listen to me and actually, honest-to-God hear what I had to say. Now? I don't even want you to be there. I just don't care anymore. And you hate me for that, too. You force me to say "I love you" just for your own peace of mind but that's not the truth. You know it, and you refuse to admit it to yourself. Just leave me alone, step out of my life. Everything about you stresses me out and then you get mad at me for that, too. I am tired of your inconsistancy and narrowmindedness. Maybe if you would open your eyes and your heart you would realize that, yeah, maybe I'm right and maybe God DOES want this thing to happen. He shows me signs and opportunities every day and it hurts more than I can describe to turn those opportunities down.

You don't understand, you never will. So stop pretending to care and then pitying yourself when you tell your friends, "My daughter just doesn't like me." It's too late now. I am done.

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

Dear migraines:

Please go away.

Thank you.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Dear Monday,

Please let this be a good day.

Thanks,

Me.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Dear anybody,
    Woo hoo! I beat the system! a few quick google searches and I found a way to make fanvideos without waiting for each dvd to come from Blockbuster Online and without paying close to $200. The PTB must like the fans

Niņo & Eliza