Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Hybrid View

Dear you,

You are back in my life once more. After six months of not texting me, you randomly text me one day and say you want to hang out with me. Walk around town, have something to eat. You're engaged. It's wrong that you're engaged, but you are. And yet you still want to see me and hang out with me. Can we even be friends? I can't trust you anymore. You've done so much before to make me definitely not trust you...

I want to see you and spend time with you and be friends, I just don't know how I'm going to feel when I'm around you. I'm not sure if I know how to be just your friend.

Maybe we can make this work.

-Bri
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Dear Current Employer,
    While I don't dread going to work as much as I did when I was in games, I do dread it. I am sick of it. I am worn out from the drama, and I'm sick of being treated like s*** after all the favors I do for people. ALL SUMMER. And K, I know you're still bitter at me for something that wasn't my fault and something that wasn't even a big deal. I am very aware you could've gotten in trouble for it, but you didn't, or not that I know of anyway. I wish you were still cool with me, because you were a great guy before that night. It's not everyone I am tired of, but I am tired of the fakes, liars, and people who treat me like crap and act like they never knew me. This season changed alot of people, well I feel that way anyway, and it got better in certain ways but last year was more fun. I miss the way everyone used to be close. I'm tired of the BS and I'm going to be moving on after this season. This weekend, I found out that if I call out one more time then I get fired. I want to do it, so so so freakin' bad. But I refuse to screw myself over, I need the money and there's only 4 weeks left. It would also be bad for a resume and a next job. I want to tell you to screw yourself, and to just leave, but I am going to do the one good thing I've done for myself all season and end it well. I really will try and not come back next year. I am sick of SF and the bullcrap I've put up with the past 3 years.

I'm not talking about everyone, but I am talking about alot of people in a way - which hurts. But I am ready to move on with my life now. kthnxbai.

Dear R,
    UGH, been avoiding you and avoiding you and finally had to talk to you today. So you took the SAT'S in august huh? Yeah, because you really gained alot from that lie. Stop acting like you care about people when you never did, and just stop acting like you care about me. I want to pummel you in the face everyday, you're the most terrible human being I've ever met. ARGHHHHHHHHH. Can't wait to never see you after June 20th I had to do a project with you, cool, doesn't mean I wanted to talk to you, I am being made to. 2 people out of our group hate you, 1 is too nice to let you not work with us, and 1 is just neutral.

disliked, by me.
    Last edited by Alysser; 10-05-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Dear God,

Could you please be with my friend Phred today. He has a complex medical problem and needs healing. Please be with Phred and with everyone who is thinking of and praying for him, God.

Could you please be with Cataholic's sister and niece today. Her niece is having a kidney transplant. She has had challenging medical problems all her life but she has done amazingly well. Please be with the doctors and nurses and her family, and please bless this dear girl.

Thank You, God for all of the very special people, dogs, cats, and pets here on Pet Talk! They are such a blessing to me!

Thank You,
    Elyse
    amen
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Mom,
    Please let me go to our school trip, it would be a great deed you would have done, pleasey squeezy with a cherry on top! I really want to go with my friends and my teachers, Thank You!

and
    Dear Mom,
    Please let MZRZM come over to our house on Saturday, and please let me go to their funfair too! Thank You and please let me go to their funfair too! thank you, and please please please let me go to their funfair too! <3
    Love You,
    Sana

and
    Dear Miss Warda,
    Please don't scold me for not doing my homework, I forgot my books at home, silly me! I guess I'll have to bunk you class, or else you'll kill me and I don't want to die, I really want to attend the surprise day! But I am really afraid you might strangle me because this homework was due for like three weeks, I am so upset, Please don't do anything to me even though its your right to kill me...
    From Sana

Dear God,
    Please save me from all the evils and no-goods of this day and let my day be happy for you and happy for me, thank you and please let the rest of this year go as blessed and as lovely as can be, which is 100% peaceful, happy and nice. Please let me have fun at the surprise day and please help me through out my life.
    Ameen,
    your creation, Sana

Dear ICE , I hate you! Please go away!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Work,
    Please be over quickly. Thanks! I want to stay in and cuddle with the muffin today.
    Love,
    Alyssa

Dear You,
    I am going to keep picking at this till you let it happen I won't back down.
    Love,
    Alyssa