Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear German Shepherd that tried to maul me today at work,

NOT FUNNY.

I put you in the tub, put the noose over your head to keep you IN said tub, and proceeded to turn on the water.

As the water made contact with your body, you SCREAMED. Not barking, howling, or whining. SCREAMING. You then proceeded to thrash your entire body around the tub. Me, fearing you would hurt yourself or me, grabbed you by the scruff of the neck, thinking it would calm you and put you into some sort of submissive-like state.

NOT.

You started thrashing even harder, and I swear you were screaming, "DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T TOUCH ME!" So I stopped the water, stepped back, and you started LUNGING at me.

I took breaths, counted to ten, anything to keep myself from possibly strangling you. I came back to the tub and tried again. I got you completely wet (at myself included) and started to shampoo you.

Then you were okay. But as soon as that water hit your skin, you SCREAMED again, even louder.

(I swear, I wasn't using the acid water.)

Finally, as I was trying to dry you with the dryer, you felt it darn necessary to TEAR the safety release on the noose and LEAP out of the tub ON TOP of me.

Mind you, you're "only 90 pounds" and a SOAKING WET GERMAN SHEPHERD.

In the end, you got scruffed again, towel dried and dragged to your kennel. I ended up with two cuts on my hands and every part of my body was drenched.

Thanks for nothing. Tell your dad he should have brought you in as a puppy so you got used to grooming.

You suck,
    Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Megan,
    Did you ever think that the wonderful dad might be abusing the poor dog?

Dear Stacie,
    You are not only someone who keeps my nails beautiful at all times. You are also a great friend!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Dear Dasher,
    Why did you have to chew on your foot and possibly chrew out at least one stitch? Now, I'm so upset, I get to cry myself to sleep.
    Your disappointed mom

Dear people who bring their dog's to my work,

I promise to treat your dog like my own
    I promise to always keep soft bedding in there room
    I promise to follow your instructions, no matter what they are
    I promise to keep your dog safe, even if that puts me in danger
    I promise to not leave your pet if they are ever nervous or unsure
    More than anything else, I promise to love your dog every moment you are not with them.

Love,
    The person who cares for your pet while you are on vacation
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Dear me,

Happy 10,000 posts!!
    You GO Girl!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

not so dear

mother&%·.....inlaw

why do you get it on me? have a problem? donīt like me? donīt like the way i do things?.... YOUR PROBLEM!!

donīt mess with me or my family... mind YOUR own bussiness!!

just the other day you came to MY house why TF were you inspecting EVERY inch of it??!! even the fridge!! WTF is YOUR problem!!...

and you dare to judge me over stuff YOU do and even YOU promote you say my kid watches too much TV.... well let me tell you I allow him Tv for 2 hours top spread along the day... adn when hesīat YOUR house itīs like 24/7 of TV.... how come you try and make me feel guilty?? and also the cartoons I let him watch are nice and according to his age.... what do you let him see?? violent cartoons and those not suited for his age... wonder whoīs wrong here??

Iīm so mad right now (Iīve never liked you, but I tolerate you) hubby went on a trip and because he was leaving so early my kid slept over with you so we didnīt take him out so early.... when I went to pick hm up for school you were driving him too...that was fine until.... I went to pick him from school and you had already picked him!! why would you do that??!! I AM HIS MOTHER!!! NOT YOU!!!... why do you think you can keep him and take advantage now that hubby is not here and knowing I wonīt fight you for my own family sake... as I donīt give a damn about you!!...

donīt like how I raise my kid?... I DONīT CARE!!! you had your chance in raising your own, let ME raise mine!!!

I want my kid back!!!

arrrggg!!! what a nasty mother ****inlaw

see ya soon,
    me

P.S. Iīm off to pick him up and I better walk out of there with him, otherwise Iīll only get madder and youīll be closer to see my not-so-nice side..... yeah I have a much meaner side other than the one you hate which is my nicer side.....beware......
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen and Misty
    Dear people who bring their dog's to my work,

I promise to treat your dog like my own
    I promise to always keep soft bedding in there room
    I promise to follow your instructions, no matter what they are
    I promise to keep your dog safe, even if that puts me in danger
    I promise to not leave your pet if they are ever nervous or unsure
    More than anything else, I promise to love your dog every moment you are not with them.

Love,
    The person who cares for your pet while you are on vacation
    Wow, I've never left my two with anyone but if you were closer I would certainly leave them with you.
    That is a great letter.

Dear Matt,

Thanks for the pity text but uh I can definitely do without them. I'm getting over you slowly but surely... maybe we can actually be friends eventually. But I know not anytime soon, that's for sure.

Megan
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Dear Nosey A$$ Old Man, (FIL)

Why do you have to put your grubby hands and nose into everything. I made supper last night a particular way cause that is how we like it. You never eat it anyway. Everyone who ate it loved it. I did NOT want tomato in my ground turkey and vegetable pasta. YET...you trot your fat arse home at 5:30 am and proceed to put $%&Ģ#@! tomato into MY leftover pasta. AND then do NOT eat it. You simply HAD to have it YOUR way cause YOUR way is BETTER!!!! Says who???? YOU no one else but YOU!!!! I was going to reheat that pasta for your son today when he got home from work. Instead that pasta will end up in the garbage cause NO ONE will eat it NOW!!!! We are not that bloody well off that you can play chef when you don't know what the HELL you are doing most of the time. This is the second meal in less than 2 weeks you have ruined but ADDING your touch to it. IF we wanted your touch we wouldn't make it OUR way!!!

In future keep your %$&Ģ?#@! hands and 'gourmet' ideas to yourself. You want to play chef get your own food to do it with. Not something I have spent my time and money on to make!!! GET IT!!!!

YOUR VERY PISSED OFF DIL
    Michelle

PS....When I say don't give MY dog your food scraps DON'T DO IT!!!! She is my dog and I don't need extra vet bills because you have given her things she shouldn't have a things that can make her ill!!!! Just because you think and feel pasta can be a staple diet for a dog doesn't mean it is and doesn't mean MY DOG will live on it. Mind you own damned business and stay out of mine!!!

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Dear Ice cream factory

Working for you is ok, but I think Im going to be haunted by the vision of cookie thingys floating by on a conveyor belt for the next week. How do the regular employees deal with you?
    ARGH!

Me

Dear Mom,

John's been cheating on you. You found out, now you cry all the time.

HE'S NOT WORTH IT.

Mom, I know you've done bad things to me and this family. You cheated on dad, now John's been cheating on you and you know how it feels. I hate seeing you hurt like this. I love you mom, but you need to get rid of John. He's USING you, mom.

Please feel better and have the guts to drop him. NOW.

Love,
    Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Winter Sunshine,

Thank you for showing up again! Feel free to visit any time! Stick around as long as you can!

Thank you,
    Sick-of-Winter Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Ryan and Kate,

You know what, Kate? I liked Ryan. You said time and time again how much you hate Ryan, you can't stand him, he's a creep. You know what? I like him, and you KNOW it. Yet you proceed to steal his attention from me EVERY TIME he's online. He won't talk to me, but he won't shut up when he talks to you.

I'm so sick of never being the pretty girl.

I hate you both right now,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Not dear soon to be ex of my best friend...

You are one of the biggest scumbags I've ever met. You had a loving wonderful wife and you threw it all away. Not only that, but your making her life a living hell. Why? SCUMBAG, IDIOT and lots and lots of other words I can think of but wouldn't say here.
    I hope you get everything you deserve. If not in this life, in the next. Rot in hell

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    Not dear soon to be ex of my best friend...

You are one of the biggest scumbags I've ever met. You had a loving wonderful wife and you threw it all away. Not only that, but your making her life a living hell. Why? SCUMBAG, IDIOT and lots and lots of other words I can think of but wouldn't say here.
    I hope you get everything you deserve. If not in this life, in the next. Rot in hell
    Absolutely!!
    Give Ģ1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk