Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Megan who posted above me,

No. You never get over it. It's a part of you forever.

I'm so sorry.

-Other Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
    Dear Megan who posted above me,

No. You never get over it. It's a part of you forever.

I'm so sorry.

-Other Megan
    To both Megans,

Sorry but I have to disagree! It may feel like you will never get over it at the time but most likely you will move on. My first breakup was devastating at the time, I was 17. But I can safely say now that it doesn't haunt me, and in fact I'm glad because otherwise I would have never have met my husband. I'm sorry that it hurts, and it will probably hurt for a while. It's never easy to say goodbye to someone you care for. But it will be less painful in the days ahead, and someday, it will not hurt at all.

I hope you feel better soon.

Jill

Dear Me,
    You just posed 9000 times, go you!
    -Me

Niņo & Eliza

Dear you,

I'm a little bit confused these days. We started out as all relationships do, just casual aquaintances. We enjoyed the occasional conversation and pleasant company. But things changed. We grew closer at a pretty rapid rate. No longer was it just a pleasant surprise when I got to talk to you, but it was something I looked forward to with some anticipation. And now... now we're closer than ever. I find that you are the last person I think about before I fall asleep, and the first when I wake up. I'm always looking at the clock and translating it into your time, trying to decide just where you are at that particular moment in the day. I thrive on our daily conversations together. They have become the brightest point in each of those days. Like a drug, I feel addicted to you. And even a single day without hearing from you is enough to put a frown on my face. I live for those times when I get to see your smiling face and nothing gives me greater joy than the times that I know I put it there. It has become a mission to make you laugh. I love the sound of your voice and sometimes listen to previous voicemails, just to hear it. I do not think that there is a person more dear to me than you. I love you. And sometimes, I wonder if... if maybe I love you more than I'm ever supposed to.

Troubled,
    Me
    Last edited by The_Duck; 02-20-2008 at 03:00 AM.

Dear Dave,

I just met you online, but I think I like you. You make me laugh.
    Stick around.

Megan

--

Dear Justin,

Why do you feel like you need to get into fights and tell me about them to show off? If you're trying to prove yourself, please don't. I like you as a person, you don't need to be a "tough guy" to get me to like you. If anything, it's pushing me away. I don't like the fact that you think you need to be violent all the time. I know you would never hurt me or any other girl, but really, grow up.

Megan

--

Dear Butch,

I miss you. And you keep pushing me to do better things. You amaze me everyday.

P.S. Good luck on your military-ordered piss test, lmao.

Love always,
    Megan

--

Dear Self,

You are pathetic sometimes, you know that? You keep leading Ryan on, but you know you don't want to be with him. You lead Justin on like crazy, but you know you don't want him either. I think you are getting some Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. You're afraid of everything, and you feel like you can't be in a relationship or trust ANYONE.

You need help, but you won't get it.

Take care of yourself. Stop being so self-destructive. Hurting yourself doesn't do anything except make you more self-conscious. You need to trust people. Not all people are bad, just some of them. You've been dealt *****y cards, but you need to get over it.

But you can't. You try, but you can't. It's so hard.

Try.

Learning to love,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Megan,

I don't know you apart from what you write on this website, but I really think you need to take a big step back away from men and work on yourself before starting a new relationship. It is just my opinion but I think you would benefit a lot from taking a time out from dating.

Boys don't fix what is broken inside.

Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by jackie
    Dear Megan,

I don't know you apart from what you write on this website, but I really think you need to take a big step back away from men and work on yourself before starting a new relationship. It is just my opinion but I think you would benefit a lot from taking a time out from dating.

Boys don't fix what is broken inside.

Jackie
    I agree..

- Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Justin is a guy I've known for almost a year and he is like my best friend. He's annoying as hell sometimes, but I can't live without him either. Ryan is just... a friend. He wants more but I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Old dude that walks in pants/shorts that are far too tight,

PLEASE stop coming in my drive-thru and stealing the change that has fallen by the window. You've never purchased anything. You've made my customers wait so you could steal my change. One time I dropped a quarter... I could see your eyes light up with glee when you spotted it. I hope you trip. Oh wait, one time you did and my manager graciously came out to help you and make sure you were okay. You then proceeded to steal our money.

I got you today. While I was waiting for my order to come up for the window, I bent out the window and picked up MY change. NO CHANGE FOR YOU.

xoxo,
    me

Dear doctors I have to listen to for 12 hours a day,

Some of you make life as easy as you can and are kind and considerate, you turn your head from the mouthpiece and cover your mouth when you cough and you don't do your dictating in a small echoing place that sounds suspiciously like a restroom.

Others, I can't speak so well of. Please do not snorgle your boogers in my ear and gurgle phlegm in your throat while you dictate, it makes me ill. Please do not dictate while you are smacking and chewing your burger and potato chips while talking about a patient's colonoscopy, you make me want to fling my headset across the room. Please at least turn your head when you have to belch rather than doing it right in my ear, or at least say excuse me. Please do not be a swivelhead while you dictate, so that one moment I can barely hear your voice and the next you are blowing out my eardrums because I have turned the volume up to hear you. Please do not dictate important lab values like an auctioneer.

Please if English is your second language, speak as clearly as you can and not in a stuttering mumbled mess of incoherency. And please, if you haven't the foggiest idea how to spell a medication, don't pull a spelling out of the air, just leave it to me, it's my job.

Thanks,

Your transcriptionist
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul
    Dear doctors I have to listen to for 12 hours a day,

Some of you make life as easy as you can and are kind and considerate, you turn your head from the mouthpiece and cover your mouth when you cough and you don't do your dictating in a small echoing place that sounds suspiciously like a restroom.

Others, I can't speak so well of. Please do not snorgle your boogers in my ear and gurgle phlegm in your throat while you dictate, it makes me ill. Please do not dictate while you are smacking and chewing your burger and potato chips while talking about a patient's colonoscopy, you make me want to fling my headset across the room. Please at least turn your head when you have to belch rather than doing it right in my ear, or at least say excuse me. Please do not be a swivelhead while you dictate, so that one moment I can barely hear your voice and the next you are blowing out my eardrums because I have turned the volume up to hear you. Please do not dictate important lab values like an auctioneer.

Please if English is your second language, speak as clearly as you can and not in a stuttering mumbled mess of incoherency. And please, if you haven't the foggiest idea how to spell a medication, don't pull a spelling out of the air, just leave it to me, it's my job.

Thanks,

Your transcriptionist
    AMEN!!!

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Dear Pet talk,
    I miss you all! It feels like it has been foreverrr.

From,
    Another forgotten member

Quote Originally Posted by CamCamPup33
    Dear Pet talk,

From,
    Another forgotten member
    You have certainly not been forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by CamCamPup33
    Dear Pet talk,

From,
    Another forgotten member

Another one that remembers you right here. How are you doing?
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Film,

I developed you correctly! And you look wonderful! You're drying now, and then I can take you into the light and look at you closer! I'm so excited. =] Good job me!

Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.