Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Hybrid View

This thread is for more than writing to PEOPLE... Heck, I've written to my aunt's TOILET if you go back a few pages, lmao.

---

Dear Sarah, Kari, Justin and Adam,

I love you guys. Seriously. Tonight was really fun. It was nice not to have any Dan drama.

Thank you for making me laugh and smile.

Love,
    Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Jubilee,

I miss you like I've never missed someone before. I want you back. I should have taken you for surgery, but no. I was too afraid you were going to die since your age was so high.

I should have taken you to the vet to be euthanized since you were in such pain, but no I didn't do that either. I would have missed you too much. And I miss you now more than I ever would have. I miss you so much baby..

Dear Nicole,

Five months. Yep.

I still love you,
    Me

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

bump

Dear Dan,

I came over last night. A friend of yours had passed away the day before and you just needed someone to be with and take your mind off of her.
    I shouldn't have done it, I know. I'm trying to let you go, and your cuddling and kiss on the forehead didn't help.
    We sat and watched a movie. You barely talked to me the entire time, so I figured you didn't want me there. We got up to go smoke, and I asked if you wanted me to leave. All you said was, "Now? Why?" So we went back upstairs afterwards. More silence, then you look up and me and go, "Can I rest my head on your lap?" I melted. You just needed to feel close to someone. In that moment, you looked so cute and innocent and sad... I couldn't help but smile.
    Then the inevitable happened, (no sex, don't worry about it) but we got a little cozier and cuddled. Everything feels so perfect when I'm with you.
    You told me I couldn't stay because you didn't want me to see you all crabby in the morning. I can understand, I'm the same way. I drove home at 4 in the morning smiling.
    You texted me just now asking if I made it home okay. You've NEVER done that before. It put a huge smile on my face. After I told you I made it home fine (it's a 45 minute drive and I was beyond tired) you thanked me for coming over. You've never done that, either.

I love you, Dan.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl View Post
    Dear Dan,

I came over last night. A friend of yours had passed away the day before and you just needed someone to be with and take your mind off of her.
    I shouldn't have done it, I know. I'm trying to let you go, and your cuddling and kiss on the forehead didn't help.
    We sat and watched a movie. You barely talked to me the entire time, so I figured you didn't want me there. We got up to go smoke, and I asked if you wanted me to leave. All you said was, "Now? Why?" So we went back upstairs afterwards. More silence, then you look up and me and go, "Can I rest my head on your lap?" I melted. You just needed to feel close to someone. In that moment, you looked so cute and innocent and sad... I couldn't help but smile.
    Then the inevitable happened, (no sex, don't worry about it) but we got a little cozier and cuddled. Everything feels so perfect when I'm with you.
    You told me I couldn't stay because you didn't want me to see you all crabby in the morning. I can understand, I'm the same way. I drove home at 4 in the morning smiling.
    You texted me just now asking if I made it home okay. You've NEVER done that before. It put a huge smile on my face. After I told you I made it home fine (it's a 45 minute drive and I was beyond tired) you thanked me for coming over. You've never done that, either.

I love you, Dan.

-Meg
    Happy for you, Megan!

After all the grief that kid gives me... I can't help but love him.

Dan-

I have no idea why I write you so many letters in this poor thread. I guess I just need to get my feelings out somewhere, and this is the one place you're sure not to find them.

We were at Perkins tonight. You and Kate managed to ignore me for the better part of two hours. I was angry, obviously. Not that you were talking to Kate, like YOU thought, but simply the fact that you left me alone at a different table to talk to her. I have feelings too, you know.

Then sh*t hit the fan with Kate and Chris and she wanted to leave. I got up to take her home, didn't say much to you and got in the car. You stood outside and yelled, "Meg, get the f*** out of the car."

I get out, and you wrapped me up in the tightest, most loving hug you've ever given me. All I could think of was this quote: "It's like an emotional Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you and they give you a squeeze and all your fear and anxiety come shooting out of your mouth and you can breath again."

You thanked me again for coming over last night and then you said those beloved words... "Loves Meg, goodnight."

Those words bring me nearly to tears every time I hear them.

You have no idea what you do to me.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Oreo,
    I love you still baby, even though you're gone. You were a jumper too, when you jumped in that corner and that fence part was sticking out. It was sharp and hard. When you did that, I watched and I shouldn't, my whole life flashed before my eyes. I loved you like no other dog. I didn't know what to do. I went outside and I saw you bleeding, your back leg had a huge gash on it. You had to go away forever, at that time I was young and I didn't know what was happening. I was sad and you never came back.

Dear God,

So many of my PT friends have difficult situations going on -- health issues, unemployment, family issues and other kinds of problems. You know them better than I do. Please bless all of my PT friends and their families. Please give them health and strength, relief from pain, and help them find the work they need. Thank You for my PT friends, God. They have been such a blessing to me. (And God, thank You for this sunny, warm day today too!) AMEN

Thank You,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear self,

I need to stop saying I hate people, I think it's just me. I'm blind sighted to the good things about everyone. I need to stop SEARCHING for bad things in people that make me hate them. I need to learn how stop searching for bad things in good people and start looking for bad things in bad people. I am not convinced there are no people I should hate, there a several exceptions to that.

Thanks,
    me.

Dear heart,
    You're hurting, and I know that. There's nothing I can do to make you not hurt but wait. Time heals all wounds, right? Its time to move on from Dan. I know, I know, we say this about once a week, but its time you face the reality. It will never be anything with Dan. Move on, beautiful, he's just not that into you.
    -Me

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Illness,

Everyday you try to run my life.With your making me think things that aren't true and turning my moods form happy to sad at the drop of a hat.I hate you and you have cost me alot but I am still determened to controll you.

Fighting with all my might,
    Me
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Dear PT family,

Unfortunately I will not be online much at all for the next week or two. My hard drive crashed on my laptop, leaving my only connection with the online word through my mum's computer or my old laptop. I will pop in whenever I can, but without the convenience of my main laptop, I doubt it will be very often.

Hope to see you all again soon enough!
    -Courtney

On that note....

Dear Hard Drive,

WHHHHYYYY? D:

Sincerely,
    A laptop-deprived computer addict.

Dear brother,

Please accept my apology for the rude comment I made when you said you were trying to be indispensable at both your full-time and part-time jobs. I told you I thought it was more important for you to be doing the right work and being indispensable sounded to me like an excuse for you to never be home. Having been unemployed now for several weeks I realize what an insensitive comment that was. I am sorry.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

bump