Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Cigarettes,

You taste horrible, but I like smoking you anyway. Only sometimes.

Where are you, anyway?

Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Sinuses,
    Please, please start working like you're supposed to. No more of this constantly clogged crap. Speaking of crap, no more making me feel like it. I'd like to not have a headache one day, that'd be really nice. Tell Ears to stop itching, while you're at it.
    No love,
    Me

Niņo & Eliza

Dear Butch,

I miss you. Lots. I wish you were home, and not in Iraq. Especially when my family is so out of control. I need you here so much more.

Love Always,
    Your Little Snow Cone Girl

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Greg,

There's only one word that sums you up and I'm afraid to say it on this board. I wouldn't hesitate to call you it to your face, but that would require me being in your presence. You are a sick sick SICK human being and I regret ever dating you. I met you, and thought you a nice guy. I trusted you, and you just continued to feed me lies and manipulate me. You tore me apart, really. You know what you did.. not once, not twice, but everytime I saw you. You are such bull**** and so two-faced. My parents only knew the face you showed them, and they liked you. But no fear, they hate you now for what you have done to me.

I was so ashamed and so scared for so long... you made me think everything was my fault. I never loved you, and you knew that. But, you made me stay in that relationship.... scratch that, a relationship is between two people... I wasn't there.... I was being forced into EVERYTHING you ever wanted.

I met Matt and got the hell away from you. Except... you followed me... for months. You wouldn't leave me alone. You couldn't accept the fact that I didn't want to be with you. I never wanted to be with you. Meeting Matt gave me the courage and the strength to quit knowing you. You being the hospital was the best thing for me. I never had to see you, and then you left campus, and I rejoiced. You lied to me so much, you cheated on me so much, you constantly violated me and I am SOOO happy to be away from you.

You get the point, right? You know I don't ever want to speak or hear from you again? Right???? Ok then, so then STOP HARASSING ME!!! I will seriously call the police on you if I hear from you or your buddies again. Don't believe me? Try it. Seriously. Try it. The police will be on you and your friends for this, sexual harassment, sexual abuse, AND all of the illegal crap you and your "gang" does. Seriously. Oh, and don't fear the police? Fear my father, my boyfriend, my brother, my uncles, and every other male figure in my life. You should fear them. So go ahead, and continue calling me, emailing me, messaging me,... HARASSING ME and you will suffer legal consequences that are not pretty.

Thanks for nothing, jerkface.

Sara
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Dearest Matt,

I don't know what I'd do without you. It was a bit rocky in the beginning because of what happened with my previous exboyfriend, but once you found out why I acted the way I did and why I was so scared of guys, you were SO patient with me. You helped me get through the issues and to this day, you still know he has affected me but you still hold my hand through life's biggest issues.

Seriously, you are my angel. You call me your angel all of the time, but I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Ever since my grandfather died in 2004, I had been bottling up emotions. My grandmother then was murdered. Instead of dealing with that pain and those emotions, I bottled them up. My exboyfriend forced me to deal with HIS **** instead of my own problems and issues... so nothing ever got resolved. You were an angel sent from heaven because there are times where I have never felt more at peace with things, and they area all with you. I am worry free and problem free when I am with you, and it's because I know you'll stand between me and my problems, and won't allow them to knock me down. I've been through a lot, and so have you... more than any person should ever have to... but we help each other. We complete eachother. I am strong where you are weak, and you are strong where I am weak.

I don't know what to do without you and I hope we stay together for a very long time. You will always be a very special person in my heart, one who has had a great impact on my life. You are my wonderful.

Despite our petty and small arguments, we get along great. We get aggravated sometimes, but mostly because of misinterpretation. The rest of the time, we're 100% on the same page about everything.... it's amazing how perfect everything is.

Your angel,
    Sara

{Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Dear Viral Infection,

Thanks to the doctors, I now know that my mysterious chicken pox-like spots are from YOU, a nasty viral infection. They can't really do anything about it, so I'm stuck taking Claritin and using tons of anti-itch cream to try and make you go away.

Everyone thinks I'm gross and contagious because of you. =[ I'm not contagious! I hate you. =[ You are NO fun.

Lots of hate,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Senioritis-Inflicted-Self,
    Get something done for once, jeez. I mean, 90 whole minutes of free time and you forget to take two quizzes? Two weeks to write an essay and you finally force yourself to write a really crappy page before browsing the internet for 2 hours? Siriusly, wtf's your issue. Why can't you ever do any homework? I know you've always found it hard to physically do what was basically needed, like getting off the computer and doing homework instead of browsing the internet and thinking about how you should be doing your homework. How about waking up in the morning, like once on time please?
    I mean, really, when it gets to the point that you envy people with insomnia, something's wrong. I'm quite frustrated with you, I've been trying to fix you up for years now, yet nothing works.
    Hatefully yours,
    Me

Dear Mom,
    Stop freaking out because I'm your first child. You put bad feelings/thoughts in my mind when you says things like, "Please, I'm just worried you won't graduate. You just need to make it a couple more months." Especially when you say it with such worry on your face. I'll be fine. I swear I do so much better when my subconscious knows there's no one to fall back on. I do thins so often in so many different outlets, but I am trying to stop it. Another example? Today I had $2 in my wallet. I decided to make a card for someone during lunch, thinking I'd grab some stuff from the machines during SRT. At the same time I was thinking that that wasn't a very good idea, yet I didn't seem to have to ability to walk down to the cafeteria.
    Mom, I'm trying, I really am. It's all a battle with my brain. If DMACC proves the same I'm going to take a year off to join something and be shipped out. Please don't freak yet. Just because I was on a certain website and created an account doesn't mean I gave my info to a recruiter. I know I want to do the Peace Corps for sure, I may just want to try something else as well.
    I can imagine it's scary having an "adult" child, especially one as dysfunctional as me. Just relax, you raised me well. I think it's time to stop trying to pinpoint the roots of my problems which are one giant grey mass in themselves, and just start trying to cope. I've found when I stop trying to overanalyze myself, I get along better and find myself being more social. I realize that's probably the zoloft doing its job. I think I'll stick to that Rx.
    Oh, and could I possibly have some help clean sweeping my room? Most days I can't seem to be bothered to throw my yarn/paper scraps in the bin, so they're all over the floor and the area by my bedside table behind Niņo's chair. Oh, and are we ever going to see Wicked or The Lion King??

Your Loving Daughter

Niņo & Eliza

Dear Wireless network

You work only part of the time. I have to reset my router every two days. I wish I knew more about how you worked so I could fix you. But alas, you have control

Signed
    Your slave

Dear Rebecca,

To tell you the honest truth, I've never really liked you. You are the most two-faced person I've ever seen. Ever since 6th grade, you made fun of me behind my back and sometimes even right in front of me. Do you HONESTLY think I am that dumb? I can see RIGHT through you. It's not that hard. I am not truly your friend. I might share a gym locker with you but that's all. I don't want you sitting at our lunch table anymore, and I never did. No one at our table likes you. They all think you are two-faced. This proves I'm not the only one who sees through you. I know last year you'd act all nice to me and go straight to lunch and talk about me behind my back with that B**** Mary. You said something about my hair yesterday and seriously I can't believe you of all people would make fun of me. Look at your stomach and GREASE pit hair before you talk about anyone.

kthxbye

Dear Butch,

I emailed you last night at midnight telling you Happy Valentine's Day. You emailed me back this morning and it said, "Well when you sent that, it was already technically Valentine's Day here, so I guess I screwed up big time, I'm sorry."

Honey, don't be sorry. The fact that you even said it makes my day so much brighter.

Happy Valentine's Day, snow cone dad. =]

Love always,
    Snow Cone Daughter.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

not so dear you,

you completely managed to ruin the day.... ... you knew I was waiting for you.... I called you and you were elsewere.... told me I´ll be there in 30 mins.... so I waited for another hour.... and called back you were still there... and acted so surprised I called again... what were you expecting!!... I was waiting for you to eat together!!! darn it!!... and you were with someone else EATING!!! f*** you!!....

and now you tell me I told you I had eaten.... yeah right.....even if I had, today was supposed a day in which we were going to hang out TOGETHER!!...

I just don´t know how to feel anymore

thank you for ruining my day and making me miserable.....

me
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Dear Bosco,

STOP EATING YOUR POOP. And the little brown things in the litter box ARE NOT TOOTSIE ROLLS.

You are SO gross.

Patient, calm, trying-not-to-break-your-neck dogsitter,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Cancer:
    You are starting to tick me off. I hate the fact that you decided to invade my body. Well, you don't know who you are dealing with. This will make me stronger and I will win. I will be a survivor.

You are nothing and I will not let you take over my life. I've let you stress me out for way to long. No more. Get the **** out of here.

There...that feels better.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Dear matt,

So you said we'd be friends, you said we were cool and you didn't want to do anything to hurt me. So..... why are you doing this to me now? It's completely ridiculous that you're ignoring me! Guess what I can move on, I'm not obsessed with you, and yes I still want to be your friend. But if you're going to be ridiculous about this then whatev. There are other guys out there and I can find someone else. So bite me.

Your friend, Megan
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Dear viruses and your creators:

YOU SUCK!!!

STOP!!!!

thanks.