Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Oreo,
    I love you still baby, even though you're gone. You were a jumper too, when you jumped in that corner and that fence part was sticking out. It was sharp and hard. When you did that, I watched and I shouldn't, my whole life flashed before my eyes. I loved you like no other dog. I didn't know what to do. I went outside and I saw you bleeding, your back leg had a huge gash on it. You had to go away forever, at that time I was young and I didn't know what was happening. I was sad and you never came back.

Dear Heart,

Please stop hurting.

Kthxbye

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

To S,

There was a time that I thought you hung the moon. I would have done anything you asked of me and still you denied me the only thing I ever wanted from you. To grow old together. You were so horrible to me and I'll never get over it. You made me feel dirty, fat and ugly. You made me feel worthless. You used everything you could to point out that I just wasn't good enough.

Everytime I see pictures of her I get sick to my stomach. I know that they are succeeding in undoing the damages that you created. You used to tell me that she never wanted to sit with me because she didn't like me. You used to make me ask her for permission to do anything (go out for a walk, watch t.v. - anything). Like a sap, I took it. You made me feel so worthless. You failed me. You failed me as a Fiance and you failed me as a friend. You left her to rot in that apartment while you were using my money to air condition the place, after you had already moved downstairs with your new "insta-family." The poor dog only weighed 20 pounds when I got that email. I was the one who saved her and now every time I see her I think of you. I cry. I don't even like seeing the "happy tails" section about her because all I can think about was just how rotten you were to me.

All I ever wanted was a dog to call my own and you ruined even that for me. I feel like there is this big black "x" across my name. You may have ruined my chances for a future showdog and you ruined my credit.

Most of all, you ruined the thought of me ever having another man in my life. I don't want to hurt again like you hurt me. I can't let anyone in and it kills me. I want so much to finally have that "love of a lifetime" but I can't let anyone near me. A hug from a guy makes me retreat inwards and I get so depressed that I feel like I'll never be whole again. I wish you and me had never happened.

Dear Dan,

I love you.
    Please let me love you.

-Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear migraines,

Go away. You are, effectively, ruining my life. I can't function at home, let alone at work. I don't go to work = I don't get paid = life at home is bad! Please, ease up, stop making me black out and throwup every single day!!! Let me have my weekdays to work, I don't even care if you take weekends. Just please, let me WORK!

Very respectfully,
    Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Dear Guitar:

I love you so much. Don't ever leave me.

<3 Ashley

------------------------------------------

Dear J:

Why'd you come back to me? I just barely accepted it and you're already back. I don't know what to do.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear you whoever you are I have bad news.
    Your knight in shining armour actually is in his sixties, has a bad heart and two new hips. Hasn't opened a new club or travelled the world solving political crises. In fact he's been married to the same long suffering wife for the past 40 years! I hope you are also living in a fantasy world so this wont be too much of a shock. If it's any comfort - you're not the first, just the most recent.

Dear brother,

Please accept my apology for the rude comment I made when you said you were trying to be indispensable at both your full-time and part-time jobs. I told you I thought it was more important for you to be doing the right work and being indispensable sounded to me like an excuse for you to never be home. Having been unemployed now for several weeks I realize what an insensitive comment that was. I am sorry.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear God,

So many of my PT friends have difficult situations going on -- health issues, unemployment, family issues and other kinds of problems. You know them better than I do. Please bless all of my PT friends and their families. Please give them health and strength, relief from pain, and help them find the work they need. Thank You for my PT friends, God. They have been such a blessing to me. (And God, thank You for this sunny, warm day today too!) AMEN

Thank You,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear self,

I need to stop saying I hate people, I think it's just me. I'm blind sighted to the good things about everyone. I need to stop SEARCHING for bad things in people that make me hate them. I need to learn how stop searching for bad things in good people and start looking for bad things in bad people. I am not convinced there are no people I should hate, there a several exceptions to that.

Thanks,
    me.

Dear heart,
    You're hurting, and I know that. There's nothing I can do to make you not hurt but wait. Time heals all wounds, right? Its time to move on from Dan. I know, I know, we say this about once a week, but its time you face the reality. It will never be anything with Dan. Move on, beautiful, he's just not that into you.
    -Me

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Illness,

Everyday you try to run my life.With your making me think things that aren't true and turning my moods form happy to sad at the drop of a hat.I hate you and you have cost me alot but I am still determened to controll you.

Fighting with all my might,
    Me
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Dear PT family,

Unfortunately I will not be online much at all for the next week or two. My hard drive crashed on my laptop, leaving my only connection with the online word through my mum's computer or my old laptop. I will pop in whenever I can, but without the convenience of my main laptop, I doubt it will be very often.

Hope to see you all again soon enough!
    -Courtney

On that note....

Dear Hard Drive,

WHHHHYYYY? D:

Sincerely,
    A laptop-deprived computer addict.

Dear sibling,

Shut off the freakin Spongebob! 4 solid hours of it is driving me mad!

Your loving sister

-------------

My bigger self,

Quit being such a chunkybutt and go do something! You are constantly complaining about all the weight you gained back and how your dog show clothes don't fit. Is it really that hard to actually do something about it? You lost 70lbs two years ago! 70 lbs in 6 mos!!! What is so freakin different now?!?! You use to run...all the frickin time. Now you can't run anymore than a block away. Go take those dang dogs hiking everyday! Not only when the weather is nice. OH YEAH! I know that little burger place down by the river is really good, but please resist!

My thinner self
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

bump