Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear World,

I think its time. I think it's time I see a therapist.

I need to get things off my chest. I need to talk to an outside source. I need to know if anythings wrong. I need to know that someday, just someday, I'll be okay again.

Wish me luck.

I've needed this. I know I need help. I've denied it forever, but I got an email from school (sent to everyone) about the counselors we have on site, and I can make an appointment at their branch in the town over from me.

*deep breath*

Now is the time to make a change.

Scared but ready,
    Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Best Friend with the walnut tree problem,

I'm sending you nut crackers for your birthday.

Sorry to let the cat out of the bag,
    Me

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post

I'd rather crack other nuts to make him cut it down!

Did she say what I thunk she said?

Maybe we should all chip in to buy Staci a Chain Saw?

Dear prescription medicine,
    You better work.
    -me

Dear Lost Minds,
    F!@K YOU! WHY don't you make an Astro Squid that's compatible with my computer. I know it worked on here for a while, but now it just crashes before it gets to the start page. Astro Squid was pretty much the only game I ever enjoyed, that and zoo tycoon, which doesn't really work well on here either.

Dear people who gave up their row 4, middle tickets to Sweeney Todd,
    THANK YOU! This will be my first musical I've ever seen live, except for a high school production of Fiddler on the Roof. Living around Chicago, all the musicals go for a very minimum of $100 a seat so I always begged my mom, but we never went. I still can't believe I got row 4 Sweeney Todd tickets for $25! My dad said the cast is the off-broadway one, and may even have some understudies for the broadway performing!

Niņo & Eliza

Dear Whisk,
    I still love and miss you!
    I got your ashes today, they are in a very sweet little box, I was sad to see it but happy at the same time to know you are no longer suffering.

Its been a few weeks now and I just want to wish you happy birthday, what I would give to cuddle you and kiss that soft fur.

LOTS of love,
    Your owner/mum,
    Ellie

Dear Newbie,
    Sooo.... we meet again tomorrow ah? I cant wait to bring you home! You already have 3 online aunties and you arent even here yet!
    Believe it or not I have been waiting for you for over two weeks, and I am going to be your new mum starting from tomorrow! Please be friendly to me! I will do my best to make your life as perfect as it can be.
    Love,
    Your future mum,
    Ellie
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Dear yucky cold,

Must you stick around? I'm about sick of ya. A headache, stuffy nose, sore throat and fever are not fun for me. So, please, go away!!

Not so much love,
    -Me

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Dear College-of-choice,

Accept me!
    (please?)

-Yours Truly
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke View Post

Did she say what I thunk she said?

Maybe we should all chip in to buy Staci a Chain Saw?

phred, an unhappy , highly motivated woman with a chainsaw is a scary newsstory waiting to happen...but would make a great B level scary movie....
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Dear RSVP'ers to hannah's party

I did put MY contact information in the invitation for a reason. RSVP has my phone number and my email address. No where on the invite does it say RSVP to my MIL. If Brian hadn't suddenly remembered to tell me who let her know they were coming I would have NO idea anyone was coming. I still don't have a clear head count. Brian doesn't know if those that RSVP'd to his mom are bringing their children or not... as far as I know she can't remember either.

HELLO.... I need to know these things for food purposes among other things.

By all means... if you want to let her know you will be attending as she is coming all the way from florida and I am sure she is looking forward to seeing everyone. But Brian and I are the ones that are doing all the planning and WE NEED TO KNOW lol.

Best guess... anywhere between 18 and 30 guests... that's a big gap lol. I need my guest info to be a little more clear than that lol.

Thanks,

Party planner

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Dear township workers,
    I cannot say on this site what I would like you to do. One week, without cable tv or my online service thanks to you. You were too busy to clean one tree off the road, the power company wouldn't fix the power until you remove it. Concerned neighbors took the tree down ( after calling you yet again and you denied knowing about the tree even though you were seen in the middle of the night putting out barrels so no one would hit the tree or powerlines the night of the storms) and then we had to wait for the power company to restore electric. Then days more for the cable company to come out! Way to go township workers.
    Last edited by chocolatepuppy; 09-21-2008 at 04:35 PM.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by joycenalex View Post
    phred, an unhappy , highly motivated woman with a chainsaw is a scary newsstory waiting to happen...but would make a great B level scary movie....
    Upper Sandusky Chain Saw Massacre has a nice Ring to it!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Dear Jay,

I saw you at Perkins.
    I had a panic attack, had to leave the section we were in and go to the lobby.
    I cried a little.
    When I finally mustered up the courage to go back in, you did nothing but stare.
    You were with some girl that didn't look over 18.
    I'm very tempted to call your probation officer and ask about your new "girlfriend".
    You make me sick.
    I don't deserve to let you run my life like this.
    Yet I do...
    I couldn't stop thinking about your eyes on the back of my head the whole time.
    I wanted to go ask that girl if she knew ANYTHING about you.

You disgust me.

Go to h*ll.

-Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

dear anyone,

i did it again.
    so long, three months.
    im sorry.

-megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post
    Dear Friend,
    when are you going to wake up and see that your husband can't stand the sight of you? When are you going to wake up and see that as soon as your youngest is 18 he's already got his bags packed? The only reason he is with you is so he doesn't have to pay child support? Would you stop repeating everything he says as the Gospel truth? Get your own brain and your own thoughts for once!! He hates this place (our work) so much but I betcha he doesn't hate it when the paycheck comes in and he gets what he wants!
    He's already cheated on you that you KNOW about once - when are you going to wake up?
    Stop acting like some white trash person when dealing with your kids. They are YOUR kids. Act as such. You think you are so much better than your trashy neighbors well I got news for you I've heard you tell your 14 year old to "F--- Off" and guess what that is soooo white trash you couldn't get much lower.
    your dad is probably rolling in his grave if he could hear the stuff coming out of your mouth.
    How many times does work have to tell you that it is your job to draw patients when they come in? Stop sending them away. Why is it I have to xray people 24/7 but your boss lets you get away with murder? And then you lie to her face about how you acted and then you try to change the story to get me to see your way. Ain't gonna happen. How dare you have registration turn away a patient and then when your boss asks you about it you ask all innocent. PULLLLEASE. Your boss needs to grow some big ones and start writing you up!! When she retires, you are in for a world of hurt.
    And do you really think you should have told X that her dad needed to use his brain when he came in on a holiday to have his blood drawn? HELLLLLOOOO!!! are you an idiot?! You just cost the hospital Money and a patient. We are getting our hours cut so you can turn away patients? I really wish you would go to day shift, b/c let them deal with you!
    your disgruntled
    "friend"
    Dear same person.
    GET A BRAIN. YOUR HUSBAND IS AN IDIOT. And he's turning you into one.
    That's it.

your 'friend'.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Dear yucky cold (again )

Didn't I tell you to leave me alone? I thought I was over you, but then you come back, twice as worse. I again have a fever. Grr!

ugh....,
    -Me

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous