Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!!Kelly, Noah, Basie, Phoebe, Micah & Apartment UPDATE!!!

I am so very happy for you! I think the thing that makes me even happier than you're in your own space with your kitties now is your relationship with your parents. I'm so glad that it's turned out this way. I'll tell you I was really worried about it. Can't wait to see pics of you and your kitties in your new place. I'm glad you're feeling better. Congrats on the good grade despite you being ill.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Kelly, I'm so glad to hear this wonderful update. I'm also glad that your furkids are settling in and that Noah likes your new roommate. I'm sorry that you've been sick but very glad that you're starting to feel better. I look forward to hearing more about you and your furkids and hopefully I'll be able to see some pictures too. Please take care.

I wish you all the best, Kelly!!! You and your furbabies have been reunited once again. LES. *doing the happy dance* YAY!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That is so wonderful
    You and the kitties back in your own place and happy again.
    Kiss my Micah for me

Such good news

Kelly, I am so happy to hear you are having a good time of it! Take care of your health girl! Give those fur babies hugs from me. I am just so happy to hear you are working things out with your folks, too. See, it wasn't as bad as you had thought it would be. Just remember that people can change....and then change again...and again..... Be true to your standards.

And, we would like so photos! How dare you tell us about how happy your cats are now, and not allows us to see you with them. Photos, we demand photos!

L,
    SAS and her campers

Congrats! Doesn't it feel great to be reunited with your kitties? And I'm so happy that your parents are being so understanding about the whole thing. That makes it so much nicer.
    I agree, we would really like to see some family reunion pictures.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh Kelly, that's great news!!! After all you've been through you really deserve this!! I'm so happy for you!!

Kirsten

What a wonderful update!!! It is good to hear you "sounding" so good, Kelly!!!

Such good news! Look forward to seeing pics of your cats in their new home.

**** HUGGSS HUGGSS HUGGSS Kelly & Furr Purr Babies *****

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

My parents are being so great!
    That is fantastic!!!! I am so glad to "see" you so obviously happy again Love and luck for the future - its going to be great!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Kelly I know I haven't replied to your threads, but I have been keeping up wit them and am so happy to hear things are finally working out for you

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Aotearoa- NZ -Kia Ora, Tena Koutou,Haere Mai From the Land of the long white cloud.
    Your thread made happy and great reading, so glad all is going so well with you and the kitties, hope you are on the mend. (Tis I carole from NZ, under new name due to computer problems)
    Last edited by jewellnz; 02-12-2008 at 08:13 PM.

Update...

Well...I had THOUGHT I was returning to work last Monday...but had to stay home another week from work. What I originally thought was gastritis (something I'm becoming quite the expert on!) is actually a crohn's attack! Luckily, I have a wonderfully understanding doctor who took me out of work 'no questions asked' for two weeks and sent my employer two notes to the effect with a note asking anyone who had a problem with it to call him immediately. He's felt so badly that I've gotten fired so many times for being ill, that he's trying in ways he can I believe. You know? Today was my FIRST day back sinse 2/1!! (yesturday was a holiday and I totally spaced on it...that's what happens when you can only live on pretzels and water/zUp. Ugh. yck.

Being sick isn't even the worst part. About half way through last week, during uhm...getting sick...I dropped my cell phone into the toilet!!! Leave it to me!! So when I could physically get myself to the apartment complex's office, looking just BEAUTIFUL, I'm sure, to call my mom, and my doc, I did.

For V-Day, my mom and Jerry stopped by to bring me a replacement cell phone! Thank Goodness!!! I'm still on thier plan and every year we get a certain credit for new phones, so it worked out nicely. It was horrible without a phone. My roommie has one, but you know, its just ackward not having your own.

Things are going well at the apartment. I just got my bedroom set on Sunday and it looks GORGEOUS!!! I just love it!! This weekend, I think my family is going to help me move some more of my stuff in - the furnature and the boxes. I'll find my camera and when its all settled in, take pictures of the place....and of course, the kitties!!! Its so nice being home with them!

Well, I'm at mom's house getting ready for her candle party thing. I'll check back tomorrow.

Love you guys.

Love, Kelly

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

*Waves* Hi Kelly and kitties!

I'm so sorry you had another terrible Crohn's attack. it always breaks my heart when you have one.
    I never ever mentioned this, but I couldn't believe that your previous medical employers canned you because you HAD to take off with a severe medical condition. I know..blah, blah, blah..there's a business to run and other people get upset...been there...but for crying out loud, these people are in the medical profession. And shame on anyone getting upset that a person is out because of illness. I was extremely lucky and I'm thrilled you have a wonderful, compassionate doctor/employer who is on YOUR SIDE! When I was working and things were terrible with 2 sick parents and my spine problems, one girl I worked with pitched a bi*** and gave me attitude. Turned out, her husband moved in his Alzheimers dad and SHE had to take care of him and finally quit work. And SHE apologized to me. So..what goes around, comes around.

Anyhoo..yay that you love your new stuff and that everyone is happy! I dropped my cell phone in a sudsy pot of grease about a month ago. Not as bad as a toliet, but being without one sure is awful. I didn't realize how spoiled I was. How did we ever survive without them? I was due for an upgrade too, and got a new one. Now I use my blue tooth so I don't clumbsily try to "catch" my phone when it slips from my shoulder/ear as I try to pour a glass of wine! That'll teach me! Now I can pour perfectly!

Continued prayers that your life is on the uppity side! Sending you warm hugs from the cold and windy east coast!!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!