Thread: !!!Kelly, Noah, Basie, Phoebe, Micah & Apartment UPDATE!!!

Hybrid View

!!!Kelly, Noah, Basie, Phoebe, Micah & Apartment UPDATE!!!

RE: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...&page=28&pp=15

Hey everyone!!!! Well, 3 of the 4 are all moved in and HAPPY! (YAY!) Even Noah is smitten with my/our roommate, Kristin! This afternoon we were sitting on our balcony (we can see the ocean, even though its about 10-15 miles away!) and I let Noah join us. He walked around, sniffing everything in site...then RAN to Kristin and flopped on his back and let her rub his tummy for at least 5 minutes. She has meet the three already in my room and he was great then too. Basie, as usual is a little attention whore...but its so cute! He purrs and grunts at the same time when we both pet him...so cute! Phoebe is doing very well too! She lets Kristin pet her, but not pick her up - yet!

I'm going to bring Micah in tomorrow. The 3 needed time at the apartment to adjust to me and to being in yet another place. But its all good now! Micah is so laid back an HAPPY that I was afraid he'd be overkill for the three that are more sensative. While they'll have free reign of the apartment (not Kristin's room/bathroom), I've been letting them out for an hour or so a few times a day to get them acclimated. Micah will come in and perch on Kristin's shoulder, he's such a sweet, friendly guy!

Thank you Stace for updating for me. My computer is still at my parents house because I know they need it for all their HOA duties. I didn't want to leave them in a lurch. There is a fabulous office center here at the complex that I've been at for approx. 1 hour catching up on my emails and here at PT. It has EVERYTHING I need until I get my 'puter back.

My parents are being so great! On Sunday, mom and I found a fabulous bedroom set! I got a queen-sized bed, a dresser, a mirror for the dresser and a side table for a really great price. My parents are paying for it, as they told me a while back they'd buy me new, what I gave to their friends when I first moved in with them. The price was fabulous and I love it. All I have to buy is the mattress. It comes on the 24th! I can't wait. Right now the fuzzies and I are sleeping on a queen-sized blowup mattress.

Wait! Update! Jerry just called me! My bedroom set was on back order, so I wasn't originally able to get it delivered yet. But, Heather from the showroom just called and said that it came in and they can deliver it on the 17th! WOOHOO!!! I'm thrilled! My bedroom is so stark as I only moved in some clothes, kitty stuff and my toiletries!

We were planning on moving all my stuff last weekend, but couldn't get a moving truck ANYWHERE! My brother is going out of town TODAY and wont return until next weekend. So my stuff is just waiting for me in the unit we share. I do have a key and the gate code, so I can go get the boxes and my TV on the entrance if I need to, so that's good.

Lets see. I was out sick and in bed ALL WEEK! Today is the first day (besides Wed. night when I HAD to go take my final for my Advanced Phlebotomy class feeling like, you know what. I got a low 'A', which is good considering I was feeling so ill.) I've been able to keep anything down. Aparently there are 5 people out at work and my whole class either had the stomach or the regular flu! Everyone is sick!

I'm starting to feel better now and will return to work on Monday.

Other than that, everything is going well. Thank you all SO VERY much for your constant prayers, support, generosity and LOVE. You are the Family I choose and I'm so blessed to have you...as are my precious kitties.

Love you all,
    Kelly, Noah, Basil, Phoebe & Micah

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Oh, how wonderful, Kelly and kitties and new home!

May you all find much happiness and contentment now, after a long time and many trials.

Love, hugs, and purrs,
    Pat and Cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Glad you are settling in. This must be so exciting and happy for you and it's great your parents are being so supportive. I know what you mean about everyone being sick, that includes me. :P

Thanks for checking in and letting us know how things are going. I'm so glad to hear Noah is adjusting well.

Now this is the kind of post I have been waiting for from you for a long time.

It just gives me the chills to read how happy you are and how happy all the kitties are as well.

Bless your heart, Kelly, you really do deserve to have this great turn of events.
    I am really happy too, that things are alright with your parents. I think it would have made all of us sad if you had to be separated from them because of any disagreement over your moving.

It was just the right time and look where you are at now.

XXOO ♥♥♥
    Last edited by gini; 02-09-2008 at 12:25 AM.

Kelly, needless to say that I am thrilled with the way things turned out between you and your parents and how well you and the kids are settling in to your new environment. {{happy hugs}}
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I am so very happy for you! I think the thing that makes me even happier than you're in your own space with your kitties now is your relationship with your parents. I'm so glad that it's turned out this way. I'll tell you I was really worried about it. Can't wait to see pics of you and your kitties in your new place. I'm glad you're feeling better. Congrats on the good grade despite you being ill.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Kelly, I'm so glad to hear this wonderful update. I'm also glad that your furkids are settling in and that Noah likes your new roommate. I'm sorry that you've been sick but very glad that you're starting to feel better. I look forward to hearing more about you and your furkids and hopefully I'll be able to see some pictures too. Please take care.