Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Well Wishes & Lots Of Prayers Are Needed For rg_girlca

Get Well Wishes & Lots Of Prayers Are Needed For rg_girlca

Hi, I pm'd Lorraine and asked her how she was doing. For some reason I had a feeling that she was sick. Well unfortunately I was right. She pm'd me this:
    I wish I was just busy, but unfortunately, I haven't been well.
    This virus that I caught this time really played havoc on my chest. I was sick at the end of November with the same thing. It lasted for almost 5 weeks, had about 2 weeks of feeling good and then caught another one just after new years. It got to a point that I was having bad asthma attacks from it, so I went to see my doctor on the 16th and he put me in the hospital right away. I was in just over a week and just got home this morning. My lungs were very congested, was having a lot of problems with my breathing and I was on the verge of having pneumonia. My asthma is under control now and I was put on antibiotics. I feel very weak and can't go to work just yet. My doctor wants to see me again in 2 weeks to make sure the congestion has cleared up. I've been sleeping most of the day and the hubby was playing his poker game on the computer, so after he was finished, I wanted to check out my e-mail and boy do I have a lot of reading to do in the next few days.
    Take care and please say a prayer for me that I have a full and speedy recovery. I hate not feeling up to par.
    Lorraine

So please send lots of prayers and get well wishes her way. Thanks.

I'm going to pm her the link to this thread.

PLEASE GET WELL SOON LORRAINE & LOTS OF PRAYERS & POSITIVE THOUGHTS ARE BEING SENT YOUR WAY!!! I sure hope that you'll make a quick and full recovery. We miss you here on PT.

You are in our prayers. I have twice been hospitalized because of a cold that went to my chest and exacerbated my asthma, so I know how awful that feels. Take care of yourself, and make everyone else spoil you, okay?

~~~ Sending HEALTHY vibes, dear! ~~~
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Lots of good vibes and well wishes going your way! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Get Well Soon !

Lots of Prayers for you. I'm sure Willy will make a good nurse for you, so I'll whisper some extra words into his furry ears

Lorraine, hope you get to feeling better soon, and get back to your normal self.

Get well soon!

Hugs,
    Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Lots of "healthy lungs juju" coming your way.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Good, healing vibes being sent to you right now.......
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Prayers for a speedy return to good health, from Rhode Island.

Awe Man! I hate hearing you have been so sick Lorraine. Good thoughts and healing vibes coming your way from the deep south. I sure hope these next few weeks you are able to do a turn around and get back to normal.

*GET WELL SOON!*

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Girl, you are in my thoughts and prayers to get better. It sucks to be sick.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Lots of good thoughts, prayers, and ((((hugs)))) going out to you, Lorraine. You really got whacked good. Rest, take it easy, and please get well soon.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hope you are better soon! I was wondering why you hadn't been around and was going to email.

HUGS and let the furry nurses help you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry you've been so sick. Get well soon and know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

From Decker with Love