Thread: Playgroup --Lacey's first visit

Playgroup --Lacey's first visit

I took Lacey to the Saturday morning playgroup. Our friends from the online forum Bichon Lovers Clubhouse, invited us. MaryEllen and Mattie (9 mos old bichon) have been going since Mattie was 3 months old and they know most everyone who attends. (These clips are short. This was MY first time, as well as Lacey's and I wanted to watch the fun!)

Here is Mattie, saying "hello" while we were waiting to enter. MaryEllen is holding her.

Mattie greeted some of her friends as they came in. Bailey is the bichonpoo.

Here is Mattie, playing with her friends:

"Where is Lacey?' You may ask. This was her first visit and she found it a bit overwhelming. Lacey spent the first half hour on laps. ANY laps, mine, or anyone near by, lol. She just felt better up higher, above all the puppy madness! (Most of them ARE puppies, and Lacey is 5 years old.)

There are 2 Coton du Tulears in the playgroup. Bichon cousins, so I figured I could give them a "spotlight" lol!

After the "potty break," someone suggested I walk around a bit and see how Lacey reacts. I did take one video of her. After that, I was busy walking so my 'velcro' dog could show off her "velcroness!" She did start leaving me a little bit by the end of the hour. All in all, a great start for a 5 year old who suddenly found herself surrounded by frolicking pups!

And finally, walking out to the car, I caught this sight

Hope you enjoyed!

That's sounds like fun for Lacey!
    Can't seem to watch the videos right now, but nobodys videos will play for me on photobucket, so maybe it's me.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla