Thread: Deer Mz. SoPhie bUnnY

Deer Mz. SoPhie bUnnY

My namz is CaSey annD I comE to liBd wid Ms eMma, ChocLat Bunknee, VelVitz, roBiE an a bRatz knAmed DayZeE.

i gOtz lonz FlOpz erz an m uh bLaktz bunee. Mz CAtHY thikz we musk Bee relatdz cuZ we Boff likz parZlee a LoTz. CEnTZ we r Alikz and wee r both blAktz, I wuz wunering if usz ebEr Ben to MeEchagain und haFf relativees hEre?

I gotz a bhaD I infezoN so eye cumd hom wid Mz CAfee frum a bUnz sancuarie.... I tiNk she wAnna Keepz me...courz eye m prEtTy cutz. PlUs eye m a SenIor bunknee soz eye geTz sPoiLed loTz. Ey hOpeS she Kepz ME Butz thOs oTherz r gelus ...boyz r theM dUmbz.....eye iz LiTle bunz un donT tAkup anzzzz rooMs at all.

Sew whiL whee r wAitg 2 deCidE my fATe I thot I wud Tracz My fambly trEe, althu wHatz a tRee haf to Do wid My famble eye m knOt so Sur. Sewz ifn U thInkz We mitE bee relatd n Mz Cafee cantz keeps mE I cud cum live wid U?

4Lornle yurs, CaSey bunknee
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Sweet Casey
    I just want to welcome you to Pet Talk and tell you I am glad to meet you. I'm sure Miz Sophie will be thrilled with your letter. I do hope you are feeling all better now. All fingers and paws and tails will be crossed for you to stay in the home you obviously love.

Deer Mizzer Casey Bunnie,

You soundz reel cutez! But whut iz a seenyearz bunnie? I don't knowz 'sactly whut dat iz. Doz it meanz youz seen lotsa yearz go by? You knowz whutz? My burstday is on August 31. I'll beez a whole 2yrz oldz! Does datz make me a seenyearz bunnie?

I iz gladz you gotz low earz. Dey iz fun ain't dey? I likez to dipz da tippie of minez in my pineapple juize to save sum fer laterz.

I ain'tz neber been to Meshegun. I dunno iffin' I have relativez dere or notz. Mom sed she kinder doubtz it. Cos she sedz I cumbd frum Heavenz, but I dunt reely know where dat iz. I dunt reely 'memberz life afore my momma gotz me--I've askd but mom jist sed she'd tell me laterz. So I askd laterz and she jist sedz wuzn't allz dat importantz and mebbey she'd tellz me when I wuz olderz; she sed it wuz a sadz beginningz and dat I jist need to knowz dat I iz safe and soundz and LOVED herez. An I don't guess you kin ask fer morez!

I iz sorriez you gotzta eye infektion. I don't reely knowd whut dat iz, but I hope it ain'tz seri-ooze. I bet Miz Cafee kin kurez it thoz! I hoppiez you getz to stayz at Mz Cafee'z houze. I bet you'd likez it dere--and eben dat bratty ol' Dayzee.

I askd my momma iffin' you couldz come stayz wif uz. She sedz New Messico wuz along wayz frum Meshegun. An alzo she ain't gotz no j-o-b rightz now. I askd whut a j-o-b wuz an she sedz itz whut keepz me in parzley an I sedz I thought datz whut da fridge-a-gatorz wuz fer. She sedz da j-o-b wuz whut keptz da fridge-a-gatorz runninz. An I sedz, I thoughtz dat wuz whut dat lil' blak kord datz you won't let me chewiez wuz for. She shookz her head an sedz, "Sophie bunnie, I luvz you."

Anywhoz, she sedz it wuz prolly in your bestest interestz dat we don'tz right nowz. She sedz she wuz worriedz aboutz sumpin' called a tranzportz makin' you strezzd. She alzo sedz dat iffin' sumpin' would happenz, she reely cain't affordz any morez vet billz at dis pointz. I iz reel sorriez. I think Mom iz tooz. She likez to helpz outtiez allz she kinz.

I reely hopez you getz adoptdz by Miz Cafee--I betz you'd have da greatest homez. I wishez you wellz and I'll sey my bunnie prayerz fer you a homez. Pleaze keepz in touchz!

Luv,
    Sophie Bunnie

WhUps

wElll eyEz m in trobull. Mzz CafEE sez eye m knot 2 usz da cmPtr anz she sawz mY notz to yu. I gotz sColdded fur asKin ifn eye culd LIbe w/usz. Eye toLd heR eye wuz oNlee lukin out 4 mySelf....I luked lik shez Brok my hArt so tHen she felt reAL guiLte, hah-Hah-hah shez is kInda ezy to whaatduyacall itz..... manIPulate.

BeSides dat ol cmPtr waz jus sitin tHer wid nuthin 2 due. eye didnut evn chewz on da bLaktz snaKe thad makz it goz cuzzz she tuld me itz waz a no-NO, so eye WUZ a gud bunknee!!! sum peoplz r jus Kraby liKe dumbz ol DaYZee.

Sew eye m sorree ifn eye bothErd yuz.....Mz Cafee saiD eye had 2 apolgiZ tu yuz sew eye iz sorree. Besidz eye dunt thiNk I wuld lik 2 go on A pLain ... Mz CaFee saz yu libe 2 far awaz an bEsidz itz reEl HOT wher yu iz...I dunno that eye wuld lik dthat aNd thinkz eye wUld miz the snNowz in winntner. Eye thinkz eye Wilz conTinyou 2 findz my famble cuz I herd Ms Cafee saY jeaneologee taks timz and dere r oCcazionally deaDEndz. buTT don tell herz dthat or eye bee in trobull agaiNz.

bUyz the waze mY I infeczion is mUch beteR. NOw allzz eye nEedz 2 due iz get thouz othRs bunkees 2 lIke mee soz eye can stayz heRe. Eye keepz tEllin dthemZ eye iz a LiDel Bunz an donuntz takez Up much rumz butz tHey r arGuMENtAtiv abot dthatz. Ifn usz has anyz ideerz abut How tu make dthemz likz me eye wuld preciaTe yr addvicE. foo-e on mZ cAfee, eye m gona usz the cmPtr whenz shee aintz heRe....itz jus siTing dthere w/nuthin 2 due....So dthere!!!

eyed betr goz b4 eye getz kaughT....eye wantz mZ Cafee 2 thinkz eye iz a gud gurl anz whatz shE dontz NO wontz hert herz
    AS dthey SaY n telebizion.....LatEr!!!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate