Thread: Let's see you as a child, with your pet!

Let's see you as a child, with your pet!

I'm guessing that most people here have loved animals and had pets since they were small children. Please post a picture(s) of yourself as a child, with your pet!

I'll start. Here am I with Tigger. (Weren't we cute?)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Gin

This will be a neat thread.

Gin, you & Tigger looked like you were best buds. :] Thats cute.

I didn't have any pets when I was little(Frisk was my first pet...), though we did feed a stray cat. She had two kittens near our house. There is a picture of me standing by the kittens looking scared out of my mind.. keep in mind these kittens hadn't even learned how to walk yet. I was terrified of animals when I was young. I had always thought that cats were made to scratch your eyes out, hehe.
    I wish I knew where the picture was at... If I find it I will definitely post it.

oh this will be neat. i have a pic of my RB collie and me when i was 7 i will try to find it and send it...it's one of my favorites
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Oh, this is a great idea!! Unfortunately, I do not have any pics of me when I was little. I'd have to go through a HUGE box in my mom's closet. I don't think she'd appreciate that. LOL But I'll ask her anyway.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I think this is the only pic I have of me as a child with a pet. This is my RB dog Rufus. I'm not sure what I'm doing, I look like a tard lol. Rufus was such a cutie

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

My dearest Ernie. He was the sweetest, most laid back cat in the world who put up with just about anything. He was most definitely MY kitty and spent most nights of his life curled up against me. He died just before I got married and moved away to Japan I'm glad that I at least got to say goodbye

Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

My mom has a ton of pictures of me with my childhood cat (grey tabby), Boots, and my childhood dog (yorkie), Kasi, but I don't have any here to post.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Do turtles count? My brother, a turtle and me.

Amy and me.

I'll have to dig some up! I know I have a VHS of me holding a snake and a baby rat when I was three. If you wanna see some cute, here is my lucky little brother and some of his critters:

That's a super tame corn snake

Niņo & Eliza

Here's one of me holding Fifi

And one of my senior pictures with Afra

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets