Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was in the emergency room tonight!

I was in the emergency room tonight!

I had to go to the E.R. tonight to have a cyst on my tailbone drained. It was causing me a lot of pain from the infection, it was affecting my right hip so I couldn't walk very well. It was drained and they gave me some antibiotics to take and something for the pain. There's still some pain, but it's less severe now. I have to be off work for a couple of days (oh, darn!) and make an appointment with my regular doctor. I'm SO glad I got this taken care of!!

Yowch. Take care of yourself, now - and let those fur nurses help!

I'm glad you had it taken care of, David. And I'm glad they gave you something for pain and to take care of the infection. Want me to sent you a foam donut for you to sit on??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    I'm glad you had it taken care of, David. And I'm glad they gave you something for pain and to take care of the infection. Want me to sent you a foam donut for you to sit on??
    Thank you,Donna! I'd really appreciate it! Sitting down isn't fun right now.

David, sorry you had to make that trip to the ER, but at least you will feel better. Take those pain meds, and they should help ease the pain.

My husband gets those cysts, and he says they really hurt.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I've had family members that have had those cysts. I've heard their quite painful. I hope the ER nurses were good to you. Get well soon.

Critter Mom to: Zoe-Rott/Pit Mix, Chloe- Persian, Lisa & Lola-Hermit Crabs, COMING SOON Pinky Pie-Cornsnake

owwie! i hope you feel better soon!
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Ouch! I'm so sorry to hear this David. That must be very uncomfortable, to say the least. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Take it easy and get plenty of rest.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

update

Today I'm doing better. There's a lot less pain in my hip and I can lay on my side without discomfort although sitting directly on where the cyst was is still painful. I'm able to walk better too although I can still feel it when I get off the couch. As long as I take my meds I'll be back to my old self!!

I'm glad you are feeling better.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Get well soon! I remember when I cracked my tailbone falling off my bike Walking was so miserable...and I didn't even want to think about sitting down. Anything involving the tailbone stinks! I'm glad you're feeling better today though

Quote Originally Posted by DJFyrewolf36
    Get well soon! I remember when I cracked my tailbone falling off my bike Walking was so miserable...and I didn't even want to think about sitting down. Anything involving the tailbone stinks! I'm glad you're feeling better today though
    DJ, this was the second time I've had those cysts. I had to have a couple removed by surgery in 1969! I can sit down better today, but I can still feel it. You're right, having anything concerning the tailbone is NOT fun!

Owie, you poor thing!! That really does sound painful. I'm glad you were able to have them fix you up in the ER.

I'm happy to see you're feeling better already! Keep on healing and getting better each day!

Hugs, Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Ouch, that must have been uncomfortable, to say the least! A good thing you went to the ER and had it taken care of. Glad to hear you're feeling better now.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh david i missed this thread until now, so sorry to hear about your latest health issue, those things are darn painful especially there, hopefully with the drainage complete and medication you will be well on the mend, take care, thinking of you.

www.gjdesigns.dk
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️