Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Didn't have my biopsy today...

Didn't have my biopsy today...

As some of you know, I was scheduled to have a breast biopsy today. (My mammogram last week showed a mass on my right breast.) I got a call this morning that the doctor who was to perform the biopsy felt that I should have a different procedure. Instead of an ultrasound biopsy, they will do a stereotactic biopsy. This will be done with a computer, and is more precise and accurate. Unfortunately, they cannot do it until next Monday, as it has to be done at the hospital. There is only one hospital in town that has the equipment to do this.

So my nightmare continues for a few more days.

Thank you to those who have been praying for me and keeping me in your thoughts. If you could, keep them coming for a few more days.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

We pray without ceasing......
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

So sorry to hear you have to wait further,it is the waiting game that is so hard isn't it? i hope the new biopsy procedure is better for you and more reliable, still thinking of you and wishing for the all clear, in the meantime take care of yourself.

http://www.gjdesigns.dk
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Endless prayers from me too.

I've been Boooo'd!

Prayers still on the way.

I know only too well about the waiting game. In actual fact, the waiting to get tests done and waiting for test results to come in was worse than my surgery itself. Hang in there dear girl. When it's all said and done and it turns out to be nothing sinister, you'll be so relieved....and so will we!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

prayers still on the way. and from my work experience, wear warm socks, and maybe sweat pants, so you can stay a bit warmer. ((HUGS))
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Prayers here, too.

I don't know which is worse - having had the first ultrasound, and THEN needing to be sent for the stereotatic one...or waiting and getting the stereotatic one...

If you are feeling the least bit like it that day, why not show up wearing 'stereo' headphones?

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Adding my prayers and best wishes
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Thank you all for your kind words and reassurances. I am doing what I can to keep a sense of humor about this whole ordeal, while being terrified deep inside!

It is going to be a long weekend. Thankfully, I have plans for most of it, so that should help.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

As long as you have to go through this *precise and accurate* is the way to go, even if it means a longer wait. I certainly understand about being terrified, but please hold on to the thought that this still can be a benign lump.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I am happy that you have plans this weekend to keep your mind occupied.

You have my prayers too.

Prayers are sent to you from Ohio.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I know it'll be very, very hard to shut off the worry and the fear. But at least know that it's 100% NORMAL that you feel these emotions. First, you've never had the "pleasure" of having them done and that naturally would make ANYONE anxious. Second, you have a fear about WHAT this test will reveal, and that too, would make anyone anxious as well.

The GOOD things here are, your doctor wants to be CERTAIN that whatever the results are, they are 100% accurate. That is a very good thing and it shows your doctor CARES. Having a kind, educated doctor is an excellent thing to have regardless of the results.

Results that we're all praying are negative for anything bad or scary for you. If at any time until your test you start to feel overwhelmed, just remember that you have a LOT of people that, although may not know you well, care a ton and will be here no matter what. When the fear comes lurking this weekend, visualize yourself PUSHING it away...that really helps me when I'm scared about my health tests and procedures.

Lots of Prayers heading your way...

Hugs,
    Kelly & Fuzzballs
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...