Does anyone have a giant breed dog and other dogs and have this problem. When it comes time to feeding each pupper has their bowl in a different corner of the kitchen. All are fed at the same time. Henny has no interest in her elevated bowl (currently atop an old cleaned out litter tub.). Any ideas how to keep her more interested in her bowl and not the smaller dogs bowls?

She's not agressively going after their food and as soon as their smaller heads pop into view she backs away. The thing I worry about is bloat (gastric torsion) because she scarfs from their bowls while she has the chance.

Also, Henny is approximately 33inches tall at the withers and I'm having a hard time finding an elevated bowl that I deem tall enough for her. The ones I've found at our local pet stores are more or less for decorating purposes and only raised a couple inches off the ground. I want something that looks nice as well as is funtional. I'd prefer to not have to make it but am more than willing if a suitable one can't be found.