Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Good to be a Horse...

She is so gorgeous! She really makes me want to have a horse. I love her markings. She looks so happy too!

wow she's beautiful!
    I probably just missed it..but what breed is she, and how old?
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorxMyxLove
    wow she's beautiful!
    I probably just missed it..but what breed is she, and how old?
    Summer's a 4yr old registered paint. She is a great-great grandhorse of Zippo Pine Bar (sire's side) and A Summer Breeze (dam's side).

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

You have one gorgeous mare! These pics make me really miss the time spent just lovin' on and hugging horses. The barn I'm at now has grooms tack for you, but I will most likely be moving in the fall.

Niņo & Eliza

I meant to reply to this thread sooner, I just have to say " I LOVE SUMMER!!!
    She is such a beautiful horse and I just love the photos of her running around and kicking up her heels!
    You are lucky that I live so far away from you because if I was closer to you I might just horsenap her!
    I wish that Vermont winter's weren't so long, I have to wait until spring to hang out with horses again.
    How has the riding been going? Do you have any photos of her tacked up or do you have someone around who can take a few photos of you riding her for us?
    I would love to see more photos of her anytime!
    Please give her a big hug and a kiss on her pretty nose from me.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat
    I meant to reply to this thread sooner, I just have to say " I LOVE SUMMER!!!
    She is such a beautiful horse and I just love the photos of her running around and kicking up her heels!
    You are lucky that I live so far away from you because if I was closer to you I might just horsenap her!
    I wish that Vermont winter's weren't so long, I have to wait until spring to hang out with horses again.
    How has the riding been going? Do you have any photos of her tacked up or do you have someone around who can take a few photos of you riding her for us?
    I would love to see more photos of her anytime!
    Please give her a big hug and a kiss on her pretty nose from me.

The riding? Or do you mean the falling?
    I have taken a couple of tumbles; she's young, she's green, but overall she's a good, good horse. The first tumble was her just "being a jerk," the second was a spook I should've seen coming. But, more often than not, we have a decent ride. And today's ride was absolutely PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for a better mount.

I'll have a trainer finish her this spring -- nothing fancy, just a nice quiet trail buddy. I'm really excited to start having more days like today.

I don't have many pics of me riding (matter of fact, I don't have any in my english tack). I'll see if I can get some soon for ya, though!

Quote Originally Posted by zippy-kat

I don't have many pics of me riding

I'll see if I can get some soon for ya, though!
    We wanna see one wiff you onna Horsey AND
    Inna KowGurl Hat!

Ain't happenin'!!

Summer's a 4yr old registered paint. She is a great-great grandhorse of Zippo Pine Bar (sire's side) and A Summer Breeze (dam's side).
    awesome!
    She looks very mature for her age :]

but mostly she's just cute.

when can I come out and ride her???? XD
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

The riding? Or do you mean the falling?
    I have taken a couple of tumbles; she's young, she's green, but overall she's a good, good horse. The first tumble was her just "being a jerk," the second was a spook I should've seen coming. But, more often than not, we have a decent ride. And today's ride was absolutely PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for a better mount.

I'll have a trainer finish her this spring -- nothing fancy, just a nice quiet trail buddy. I'm really excited to start having more days like today.

I don't have many pics of me riding (matter of fact, I don't have any in my english tack). I'll see if I can get some soon for ya, though!
    I remember well the joys of riding a green horse in my younger days, now I stick to well seasoned and well behaved horses when I ride. It's good to hear that you do have some good days riding her. I look forward to seeing some new photos of you riding her when you have the time.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

WoW AweeeSome Captures of this Adorable Baby.. Pics are so stunning of this Beauty.. thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Summer, has anyone told you you look like a model??? I just love alllll these pictures of you and of course, your greedy Auntie Kelly wants even MORE.

That PINK collar/bridle (?) looks so nice on you, it brings out those fabulous natural creme and dark chocolate highlights. You are sooooo pretty! That winter coat looks so warm and plush, fur suits you, my love!

Keep on having fun. I just know you're jumping and prancing because you have the BESTEST mommy in the whole entire world! You lucky girl, you!

Hugs & Love,
    Kelly and Kitties

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...