Thread: Baby Cockatiel Surprise''

Baby Cockatiel Surprise''

Another bird in need of a home!

This baby cockatiel had a home but sadly s/he was being attacked from the other cockatiels and the couple did not want another cage in the house so I offered to give them a small fee to take her out of that horrible bullying home, she's had her tail feathers plucked (You can't really see in the photos) and her head but she's doing great and she was also handfed, she is scared of my hands but if I move them slow enough she'll either let me rub her head or give me a nip which I try to avoid lol. I'm thinking about keeping her if everything goes well, if not I have a list of parrot lovers who'd take her in a flash to a forever home.

For now I call her Baby Popcorn which is kinda lame but cute.

She does look like a Baby Popcornbird! Thank you for saving her from those mean birdies!

oh she looks like a lutino; she's pretty....
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Thank you and yep Genny she's a lutino alright.

This morning she kept wanting out from her HUGE cage with many toys,

I geuss pooping on my shoulders and nibbling my key boards is more intresting to her.

what a gorgeous lutino baby!!...... how cute!!..... I want to add one to my flock...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Baby Cockatiel Surprise

I have almost the type of problem, My step-daughter call while she was at a friends house and asked if we wanted one. Well turned out there were 5 in a cage we decided to take 2, We spent around $60.00 today for a cage and feed they look bad and I want them to look like yours. Any Suggestions? As this is our first time having this type of pet.
    Dusty Forever Home.
    May You Rest In Peace Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty's People
    I have almost the type of problem, My step-daughter call while she was at a friends house and asked if we wanted one. Well turned out there were 5 in a cage we decided to take 2, We spent around $60.00 today for a cage and feed they look bad and I want them to look like yours. Any Suggestions? As this is our first time having this type of pet.
    Well if they have been attacked it will take a while for there feathers to grow back,

Right now just offer them plenty of fruits, veggies and bird vitamines.

As long as there not plucking they'll look more healthy and feathered in no time.

What a cutie pie! I'm so glad you got her out of that abusive situation.
    My mom is wanting another cockatiel, I've been looking for one to adopt for her.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!