Thread: Major

Major

Hello Major...What a handsome fellow you are. I am happy to hear you have a loving family to take care of you.Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hey there, Major, I think you "MOVED" into a wonderful home! It sounds like you are spoiled beyond your wildest dreams and loving every moment of it. I hope you have some extra fun with a nice walk and some treats today, to celebrate being Dog of the Day!

Marvelous Major!!!

We've always been fond of all you beautiful Greyhounds and you are no exception, sir. You look adorable in your raincoat and umbrella over you. Just look at that happy smile!! You sound like a wonderful addition to your family and we're thrilled the match is so great!! Congratulations on your big day today in the limelight as our Monday DOTD!! Please tell the family to deliver mountains of kisses to you, sweetie!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Major, you plastered a 1000 mega watt smile on my face, sweetheart! Oh, how precious you look all decked out in your rain gear! Brings back memories of my days helping out at my friend's boarding facililty. The Greys always seemed to want to dodge those raindrops, tip toeing through the puddles, and oh, how they loved snuggling up in their big, soft comforters for a long nap! That was when I first learned that despite they athleticism, they're really couch potatoes!

Bless your wonderful family for giving such a wonderful, deserving doggie a second chance at a wonderful life! And heartfelt thanks to Friends of Greyhounds as well, and all of the other rescue groups, all around the world, for their untiring devotion on behalf of our beloved 4 legged friends in need!

Congratulations to you, precious Major! I hope you and your proud people are enjoying a very happy, warm and cozy (and dry!) Dog of the Day celebration! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart! {{{{HUGS}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Major,

It's a pleasure to meet you today Major. Looks like your family takes extra
    good care of their sweet baby boy. Congrats on being chosen as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses going out to you today.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Handsome Major, I just love your rain gear, you look so cute. I'm glad you were adopted into a loving home when you retired from racing. Sounds like you are living a happy life now and I wish I could see you playing with your squeaky toys. You're such a dignified looking fellow and that's why it's so adorable to see you playing and wearing fashionable duds. Hugs and treats for you today pretty boy, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi, Major! You are such a handsome boy, especially in your rain gear! And you are a Jersey boy, too! We are not far from where you live. When my husband read your story, he decided that our next dog should definitely be a greyhound. Enjoy your special day with your family. It's great weather for playing outside now! Congrats to you!

Hello, Major! It's my pleasure to make your acquaintance today. I really like the picture of you on the lawn and even though you're not a fan of rain, you look really cool in your raincoat. Could you please have your people give you some petting for me today. It is very nice to meet you. Maybe your people would register for Pet Talk so I can learn more about your post-racing life. Maybe you will get to take a nice walk or eat a yummy treat on your special day. Happy Dog of the Day to you, Major, sir!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being selected as DOTD, Major! You are right here in NJ and I salute you for braving the raindrops . . . how handsome you look in your raincoat and umbrella. I have always admired Greyhounds, and am so glad you were adopted and can now realize how special it is to have a real, loving home with lots of toys and diversions . . . all you need to round out your lifestyle would be a few kitty cats, as they also sleep about 18 hours a day, eh?! You and they could cuddle up for a snooze together. Enjoy your day of honour, majestic Major!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs